VN Ren'Py Novel Passion AI [v0.1] [team PassionAI]

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
patreon-header.png

Overview:
Novel Passion AI is a visual novel oriented game for adults, production in development
Roam the Dream Worlds as a free spirit (or whatever you want) and fulfill your Duty by helping Dreamers unlock their true desires.
Starting out as a newly sparked sphere of Energy you will quickly grow your skills to be a fully fledged Dream-Cruiser. - explore any and all kinds of realms of fantasy, from straight forward fun with your favorite human playmates to more exotic games with succubi, elves, furries and many more.
Visit countless lewd dreams or create your own and harness passion energy by fulfilling secret fantasies . With this energy you will not only grow your own skills but also keep your Nemesis - the Unicorn Brigade - away from conquering the dream realms for their own ideals of purity and chastity.
Use the Energy generated from making all those desires cum true and join Forces with other players to help the succubi and incubi to defeat the Unicorn Brigade and stop their sinister plans.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-17
Release Date: 2024-06-17
Developer: Team PassionAI - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

keyhole-susan1.png 3d1b2cc2-8a78-469c-ad4d-89791c45abf0.png canvas(50).png pet1.png 63952eb0-2db0-4d5f-8896-1285ae626eb8.jpg keyhole-susan2.png susan_BJ9.png susan-mood-dream1.png

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Can help you in this domain as I'm a master AI artist if you need it.
NovelPai
"I'm a master AI artist"
Looks at his examples shown on this board:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Take a good look at #5 of 5 that you've shown here. There's something missing from her costume.
5 pics, 2 girls with each having their own hair and costume. I take it you're trying to show consistency?
Face, hair, eyes, costume, muscle tone all just a bit different, not as bad as most, but still enough to notice (especially hair).

The hands shown in your examples aren't bad, so I might give you an "artist" title... might.
Master artist? You've got a ways to go.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I just create the art with the help of AI - the story is very much heart and soul ;)
Good luck with your game.!

Pro tip - AI is great at some things and it has a tough time with other things. Hands and feet are particularly difficult. Try to pose your characters as much as possible with hands obscured, or just out of frame, or held behind the back etc. Heck, tie their hands behind their back if you can fit it into the plot. Likewise, keep shoes on as much as possible. A female character with nothing on but socks and shoes seems twice as naked anyway. Your AI renders will be less jarring with fewer hands and feet.

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
Good luck with your game.!

Pro tip - AI is great at some things and it has a tough time with other things. Hands and feet are particularly difficult. Try to pose your characters as much as possible with hands obscured, or just out of frame, or held behind the back etc. Heck, tie their hands behind their back if you can fit it into the plot. Likewise, keep shoes on as much as possible. A female character with nothing on but socks and shoes seems twice as naked anyway. Your AI renders will be less jarring with fewer hands and feet.
Thanks, this helps :)

Reactions: Ogre

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
You ; this is what stops faces that aren't zoomed in from looking malformed.
Also, that same detailer can help fix nails, knuckles, and other details on hands or feet.

Also be sure to , that aren't so bad with hands.
As I'm going to be straight up, hands and feet are not a problem for me in AI art generation anymore, rather than what used to be getting the occasional good hand. Now it's more like getting an occasional bad hand. If you know what to look for and read some guides, despite common belief, hands are not a problem anymore. Also , it's a bit more work to get into, but it lets you essentially pose a character exactly how you want, and with this, you pose fingers, essentially making it impossible to malform hands.

(There are guides on how to use or install all 3, everywhere including YouTube.)

Good luck with your game and AI art.

NovelPai

May 14, 2024
View attachment 3745185
come on dev, if I'm supposed to look at her sucking the cock, make the hands 2cm away look decent, please i'm begging you
We have heard your prayers, and answer. Thank you so much for your constructive and well meant feedback to our new game. I have taken the liberty to change the flawed image with a new one, I am sure you can now focus on the cock-sucking much better :) I have also taken the extra time to create a new, far superior image - as our AI does quite formidable with hooves, we might abandon hands altogether ;)