Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Epicman53

Jul 24, 2022
Could someone rip the assets from "sadako the anal nightmare game" I can't seem to get the static images.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Sooooo no one’s gonna talk about his Patreon page being taken down?

View attachment 3796612
Nowa isn't cautious and smart to realize that Patreon today don't tolerate that frontpage is already NSFW. Most Nowa stuff at frontpage is already naked or fucking at start.

I am more concerned that he started yet another Minicomic that he won't finish unless he's late at game development schedule (which is always) and people became angry.

Another reason why he will benefit in future is that Subscribe don't take much chunk of pie as Patreon. But I will wait to see how he will learn at hard way that Steam and Steam reviews don't tolerate late and bad game product.

Sadakofan

Jul 21, 2023
Sorry to ask this i think it has been discused before but, why does nowa start a new proyect and does not finish the painting in any of them? (refering to the comics/ games he has frozen in time and are yet to be finished)
Like that sadako game he has not yet finished but started another comic and like a full on game and series of commisions, same with the fubuki comic and seems like that "My hero academia" Comic is going to end up just like the other proyects.
Is there a reason or are they are just canceled or something cuss i dont understand the reasoning, has he said something about the issues or is it just accepted.
Why start new proyects if you are not done with the old ones, is what i wonder and if he will ever finish the old goodies.
Hope Im not an annoyance in the thread by asking this but im simply confussed.

Reactions: Epicman53

Epicman53

Jul 24, 2022
Sorry to ask this i think it has been discused before but, why does nowa start a new proyect and does not finish the painting in any of them? (refering to the comics/ games he has frozen in time and are yet to be finished)
Like that sadako game he has not yet finished but started another comic and like a full on game and series of commisions, same with the fubuki comic and seems like that "My hero academia" Comic is going to end up just like the other proyects.
Is there a reason or are they are just canceled or something cuss i dont understand the reasoning, has he said something about the issues or is it just accepted.
Why start new proyects if you are not done with the old ones, is what i wonder and if he will ever finish the old goodies.
Because doing sketches is easy, it takes more effort to fully colour and shade something. He is too lazy.
Another factor is that he always wants to draw in more new subscribers for money, and a quick way to make people interested is to release sketches/works in progress of something that people will think will be completed. This is what he has done in the past. Regarding this new comic of his, he just got kicked off of patreon so needs to draw people to subscribestar in order to support himself. Plus I think he just draws content on whims and impulses, drawing whatever he feels like at the moment. Hope my yapping session helps you.

Sadakofan

Jul 21, 2023
It did man thanks a lot, such a shame to see him act like that.
Once more thanks for answering me and I hope you have a nice day.
Because doing sketches is easy, it takes more effort to fully colour and shade something. He is too lazy.
Another factor is that he always wants to draw in more new subscribers for money, and a quick way to make people interested is to release sketches/works in progress of something that people will think will be completed. This is what he has done in the past. Regarding this new comic of his, he just got kicked off of patreon so needs to draw people to subscribestar in order to support himself. Plus I think he just draws content on whims and impulses, drawing whatever he feels like at the moment. Hope my yapping session helps you.

Reactions: Epicman53

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Because nowa is a idiot

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
. This is what he has done in the past. Regarding this new comic of his, he just got kicked off of patreon so needs to draw people to subscribestar in order to support himself.
This helps with "He's just an idiot" theory making a comic that's you fucking a pateron oc isn't gonna bring in new subscribers. He just does things that interest him then moves on after he gets bored.

pneu queimado

May 3, 2024
Could someone inform me if there are any updates or predictions for the production of the mini-game Fubuki TAQO? I really want to play this game because I simply loved the tech demo.

Sorry for my English, I had to use ChatGPT to translate it into English because I am Brazilian.

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Could someone inform me if there are any updates or predictions for the production of the mini-game Fubuki TAQO? I really want to play this game because I simply loved the tech demo.

Sorry for my English, I had to use ChatGPT to translate it into English because I am Brazilian.
If I remember correctly, sadly I canceled the project

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote