Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Coomers of NowaJoestar!!! Please rendezvous at NowaJoestar Collection [2023-10-05] [NowaJoestar] thread instead of here. Please leave this game discussion thread to gamers.
Any gamer would be insulted, even horny ones with Nowa turd which is served as "game".

And Nowa nature of game releasing (2 games at year at best) would kill this thread, not to mention many Mega links you need to relink to another thread. Many people are accustom to this thread to ask questions about Nowa activity (Discord and Patreon) not only pictures/gif, comics but also game development or lack of. Recently Nowa started to do animation videos which is the only good thing about Nowa games. But Nowa wouldn't be Nowa if he quietly stopped or paused two animation videos (one short and one long).

Nowa likes to talk how he nonstop works on projects, but if you look his Twitter and Discord you see that his statement is bullshit. Posting his WWE favorite, playing games and doing anything except doing work. Before this year, every week he was doing online live sessions which he draw or paint his works. Today if he is doing one peer month is considered a success.

To conclude, don't disturb already many pissed people with these suggestions.

Reactions: Epicman53

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Lsplaysart, what is your opinion about Nowa and his cronies?

I noticed that you talked with them this and last week on Discord, which I don't forbade and because my experience with all of them (even MrWestCoast) is somewhat to say very disappointed.

My curiosity is do you somewhat troll them or do you really like Nowas work.

Reactions: Epicman53

Lsplaysart

Nov 28, 2023
(HBold) I like them a lot, they are good people who treat everyone well. From my experience with them I can say that I will never be disappointed with them, I love being there and interacting with everyone

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote