Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UnderTheRug

Sep 11, 2023
Quick question. How do I perform an uninstall of KLB? Do I just delete it and put it in the recycling bin on my PC, because I can't find an uninstaller anywhere

Last edited:

Mafaldinho

Dec 23, 2018
How would I use the regedit for creating a backup or changing into a previous save ?
Would you kindly teach me ?
Windows key + R >> type: regedit >> click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER >> SOFTWARE >> Nowa Studios >> Kill la Bitch
Right click on the Kill la Bitch folder >> Export >> Enter a name and save the file.

Once you have saved the regedit backup file, you can click on it to restore the data.

Note: The only way to know if the backup was successful is to delete the directory/folder you backed up in regedit. You need to have the courage to risk losing your save. This applies to all Nowajoestar games that I have already tested, but Nowajoestar games create different paths even than the beta versions, so you may find "Nowa Studios", "Nowajoestar Games", "Nowajoestar Studios", etc., so you need to make sure you are backing up the correct game.

Important: I just tested the steps above and found that they are correct, but I am not responsible if you lose your saves.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Windows key + R >> type: regedit >> click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER >> SOFTWARE >> Nowa Studios >> Kill la Bitch
Right click on the Kill la Bitch folder >> Export >> Enter a name and save the file.

Once you have saved the regedit backup file, you can click on it to restore the data.

Note: The only way to know if the backup was successful is to delete the directory/folder you backed up in regedit. You need to have the courage to risk losing your save. This applies to all Nowajoestar games that I have already tested, but Nowajoestar games create different paths even than the beta versions, so you may find "Nowa Studios", "Nowajoestar Games", "Nowajoestar Studios", etc., so you need to make sure you are backing up the correct game.

Important: I just tested the steps above and found that they are correct, but I am not responsible if you lose your saves.
Thanks for the help, I'll try it out

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Did this mf had to make moves miss so freaking much? Literally unplayable. Frustrating af. Why did anyone let this guy code ffs

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019

How do I restore the save data after exporting it ?

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Nowa during this year mostly just talk about projects and crying about school projects which I don't bite because he lied multiple times.

And we don't see new patches for Wednesday and KLB (that game still is half baked with lots of empty spaces, you are fine using subway, restaurant, park and home, why should you need to go to cinema, arcade and gym which doesn't impact on gameplay except the gallery).

He releases some possible scratches for Elden game which far far from even Alfa stage, Sadako if he give some shit could be colored less than a week but no, Star Wars Ahsoka/Bad batch is just wallpaper for Windows/Android plus voiceover which is well done for lazyness. Some work has gone to Physalis team so expect shit, Hukiru and our favorite asslicker and Discord b+++h Finks has done nothing meaningful.

So very good year start from Nowa.

Last edited:

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
I might also add that his Moderators are kinda assholes. I pointed out to one of them that they don't need to ping everyone when not needed, and got kicked immediately.

Reactions: Epicman53

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
I might also add that his Moderators are kinda assholes. I pointed out to one of them that they don't need to ping everyone when not needed, and got kicked immediately.
Well I barely avoided mean kicked by Hukiru or Finks, and my gamble for showing their (their and Physalis) bullshit kinda paid off. So you need to find right balance not to purely offending them or be a sex toy for trolling.

And yes Hukiru and Finks are dumb as pile of shit, Hukiru as wallpaper designer doesn't know how to make wallpaper for Android. And Finks knowledge about game development is non existent, he still talk about that like some smartass, and he's toxic to anybody who disagree with him.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Nowa during this year mostly just talk about projects and crying about school projects which I don't bite because he lied multiple times.

And we don't see new patches for Wednesday and FHB (that game still is half baked with lots of empty spaces, you are fine using subway, restaurant, park and home, why should you need to go to cinema, arcade and gym which doesn't impact on gameplay except the gallery).

He releases some possible scratches for Elden game which far far from even Alfa stage, Sadako if he give some shit could be colored less than a week but no, Star Wars Ahsoka/Bad batch is just wallpaper for Windows/Android plus voiceover which is well done for lazyness. Some work has gone to Physalis team so expect shit, Hukiru and our favorite asslicker and Discord b+++h Finks has done nothing meaningful.

So very good year start from Nowa.
Which game is with lots of empty spaces ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote