• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
I'm trying to get some of the old scenes and dialogues, but I don't want to lose my new save, how do I change saves or create a backup, in the files ?

woodoo76

Dec 21, 2022
Sorry to ask again but is there any updates on the elden ring game or any other games that could be in the making?

Elsenpaidio96

Jan 31, 2024
Sorry to ask again but is there any updates on the elden ring game or any other games that could be in the making?
I believe he said on both his Twitter and discord that the elden waifus Game was going to be developed by some of his "devs" on their own but i believe he is not directly involved in that Game anymore or at least not directly and considering how long this guys takes to "develop" his games when he is actually focused i would Say that You shouldnt wait for this Game any time soon that is if the Game is not scrapped eventually which is one of the reasons why this dude is somewhat hated in this forum lol,he has that terrible habit of starting a bunch of projects,get people excited so that people keep subscribing to his patreon and then procceed to cancel many of his ongoing projects,specially games and comics.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote