Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Endo_1122

Oct 28, 2022
Hi guys! Question. We lost the content that was published on "Kemono", right? Nowa moved everything to another source and now we cling to everything that comes to hand? I'm not really up to date with the latest news, so I'm interested. Thanks

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Hey buddy sorry for the late reply,here:
Kill La Bitch 1.20 pc portable ver.(720p)

Kill La Bitch 1.20 pc installer(exe) ver.(720p)

Kill La Bitch 1.20 MAC ver.(720p)
I downloaded the pc installer ver. and I can't access the Gym, does any of these versions has the Gym ?

Reactions: Lsplaysart

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Nowa uploaded the last sketch of the Boku no hero comic and here I leave it
Mega
Thanks for the links, as for Akira statements Nowa did state that for Wednesday game he got 35$ and that is one of reasons he wants to move to Steam (Nowa seems to cry how little money he get, probably Physalis scum also cry and that's good for 7 years of bullshiting we suffer).

And Physalis scums are still game devs, so folks expect again delays and finger pointing for delays.

Reactions: berlinconcrema

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for the links, as for Akira statements Nowa did state that for Wednesday game he got 35$ and that is one of reasons he wants to move to Steam (Nowa seems to cry how little money he get, probably Physalis scum also cry and that's good for 7 years of bullshiting we suffer).

And Physalis scums are still game devs, so folks expect again delays and finger pointing for delays.
What did Physalis do ?

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
What did Physalis do ?
Wednesday game development, game testing, fixing bugs. Nowa himself can't do these things, he talks how he knows about programming but in irl it's nonexistent to barebone at best.

As for Physalis team they are Conman's, lying about FHB (over 7 fucking years) and Velma development game, if they release a game it's half baked and MrWestCoast will insult you if you report about bugs or how game look half baked, of course when people report for Wednesday game MrWestCoast can't resist his urges for insulting. If you want to talk to him you need to say how they have shit support and how he treat "his" Discord like shit then he will talk like normal person.

• Wow
Reactions: Kingless and M1K3_0

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Wednesday game development, game testing, fixing bugs. Nowa himself can't do these things, he talks how he knows about programming but in irl it's nonexistent to barebone at best.

As for Physalis team they are Conman's, lying about FHB (over 7 fucking years) and Velma development game, if they release a game it's half baked and MrWestCoast will insult you if you report about bugs or how game look half baked, of course when people report for Wednesday game MrWestCoast can't resist his urges for insulting. If you want to talk to him you need to say how they have shit support and how he treat "his" Discord like shit then he will talk like normal person.
But why does NowaJoeaster put up with them? He himself is a very experienced artist/animator who works hard which i respect. Those people only drag him down and he surely can find better partners. KLK is a disaster considering how bad it is in gameplay perspective, how many bugs it has AND how long it took. An experienced gamedev can do this game in a month or two.

Last edited:

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
But why does NowaJoeaster put up with them? He himself is a very experienced artist/animator who works hard which i respect. Those people only drag him down and he surely can find better partners. KLK is a disaster considering how bad it is in gameplay perspective, how many bugs it has AND how long it took. An experienced gamedev can do this game in a month or two.
Because both are from Peru so maintaining connection is easy (speaking same language, maybe meeting in person), second reason is Physalis are cheap and that very important to Nowa, the problem finding a new gamedev is that new dev need some time to adapt and learn what previous dev done and ways to fix or add something, that time in Nowa eyes doesn't exist and money of course.

Third problem is that Nowa and Physalis like to point at each other who is dragging the game projects but both can't profite if they split up (Physalis shit projects will go down and last braindead zombies will stop giving money, Nowa would lose a large portion Patreon supporters who "actually" support his games). Both are trapped in toxic symbiosis and you can only sit and watch future shitshows.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote