Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
I bet someone extract the GIFs of the Wednesday demo like they did with KLb. This shit is way too hard I can't get past the blowjob stage
bro what?,all you have to do is just press the arrow keys on your keyboard,whats supposed to be hard about that? but anyways youll be disapointed since thats pretty much all the demo,you finish that and all you get is a pic of wednesday ass that he already showed on twitter.
All this time for this lame ass demo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023
bro what?,all you have to do is just press the arrow keys on your keyboard,whats supposed to be hard about that? but anyways youll be disapointed since thats pretty much all the demo,you finish that and all you get is a pic of wednesday ass that he already showed on twitter.
All this time for this lame ass demo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
On the keyboard it's easy, the problem is on the cell phone, because the buttons just don't work

Reactions: Epicman53

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
On the keyboard it's easy, the problem is on the cell phone, because the buttons just don't work
ohh shit my bad dude,i completely forgot this was on android too,i apologize for being a jerk XD,sorry,but still,this demo was lame as fuck,we will probably get kill la bitch by the end of the year by this rate

Reactions: Epicman53

Epicman53

Jul 24, 2022
ohh shit my bad dude,i completely forgot this was on android too,i apologize for being a jerk XD,sorry,but still,this demo was lame as fuck,we will probably get kill la bitch by the end of the year by this rate
It's calm bro, but I still need someone to get those game GIFs because it's impossible to play the game one handed

DrxzSwn

May 29, 2022
Alguien puede pasar la versión actual (o la que había) de elden waifus y Dutch Vs Predator Sisters (Mini Game) si no es demasiado problema.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

gevel32002

Apr 24, 2018
I bet someone extract the GIFs of the Wednesday demo like they did with KLb. This shit is way too hard I can't get past the blowjob stage
ayup, made gifs and also webms. enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gevel32002

Apr 24, 2018
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote