Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
So, whats up with the Kill La Kill game? I remember him tweeting 2 months ago the game will come out in a week .

Last edited:

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
So, whats up with the Kill La Kill game? I remember him tweeting the game will come out in a weak 2 months ago.
If PhysalisProject team is competent and not scamming scums then yes, but they are what I have wrote so don't expect at least up to December (in that month they release games for sucking money and not alarming to much bells), Nowa should and must stop collab with them if he wants to get more popular and complete something on schedule.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
If PhysalisProject team is competent and not scamming scums then yes, but they are what I have wrote so don't expect at least up to December (in that month they release games for sucking money and not alarming to much bells), Nowa should and must stop collab with them if he wants to get more popular and complete something on schedule.
What is PhysalisProject? If they are in charge of programming the game then they are beyond incompetent. Its been in devlopment for like alteast a year and it is still riddled with bugs. How?

Last edited:

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
What is PhysalisProject? If they are in charge of programming the game then they are beyond incompetent. Its been in development for like at least a year and it is still riddled with bugs. How?
One of reasons why Nowa work together with Physalis because they are from same country (Peru) so communication and meeting are easier to obtain and maintain.

Physalis Project are notorious for games like FrozenHearthBitches series (mini games that mostly fell or incomplete), latest game that they have complete and release is Trap the Cat (over 2 years ago!), and latest games that they have "working on" is FHB main game (game with multiple girls in high school and perverted principal as main character) and Velma mini game, but now they have release Wednesday mini games together with Nowa to stop ringing red flags, from Discord access that I have thanks to Kemono I can see what Physalis and Nowa speaks (Kranesh from Physalis main guy and he is Game Dev in Nowa discord channel figure). They were stunted by report on Wednesday mini game bugs (Westcoast he is still working on Physalis was telling to people to play good, now he isn't in game dev for Nowa at lest not officially so still is working but silently on Wednesday game full release).

Physalis is small game team and not account they experiments with 3D printed figures and some excuses for schedule missing, they behave similarly like War drum Studio (aka Grove Street Games) you know guy who remaster GTA San Andreas on PS3, Xbox 360, PC (extremely bad if fact they use same engine as Android and mask it) and they crown joule GTA Definitive Edition (no need to say how is bad). If you know how War Drum Studio operate you will know how Physalis operate.

Sorry for long post I wanted to fully explain situation with them and Nowa.

Last edited:

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
One of reasons why Nowa work together with Physalis because they are from same country (Peru) so communication and meeting are easier to obtain and maintain.

Physalis Project are notorious for games like FrozenHearthBitches series (mini games that mostly fell or incomplete), latest game that they have complete and release is Trap the Cat (over 2 years ago!), and latest games that they have "working on" is FHB main game (game with multiple girls in high school and perverted principal as main character) and Velma mini game, but now they have release Wednesday mini games together with Nowa to stop ringing red flags, from Discord access that I have thanks to Kemono I can see what Physalis and Nowa speaks (Kranesh from Physalis main guy and he is Game Dev in Nowa discord channel figure). They were stunted by report on Wednesday mini game bugs (Westcoast he is still working on Physalis was telling to people to play good, now he isn't in game dev for Nowa at lest not officially so still is working but silently on Wednesday game full release).

Physalis is small game team and not account they experiments with 3D printed figures and some excuses for schedule missing, they behave similarly like War drum Studio (aka Grove Street Games) you know guy who remaster GTA San Andreas on PS3, Xbox 360, PC (extremely bad if fact they use same engine as Android and mask it) and they crown joule GTA Definitive Edition (no need to say how is bad). If you know how War Drum Studio operate you will know how Physalis operate.

Sorry for long post I wanted to fully explain situation with them and Nowa.
Man i remember when kill la bitch was announced for the first time,if i recall correctly kill la bitch was actually a comissioned game,man i hope whoever comissioned the game is not getting ripped off or something i mean i would feel that way although it could be that things changed and if im not mistaken the game was supposed to be a lot smaller than it is supposed to be now,i think it was supposed to be something similar to that padoru's xmas game he made,something more of a point and click bare bones type of game.Anyways hopefully we are able to see the game come to light,however he shared a document with his progression a few weeks ago on his twitter account and i remember it pretty much looked like the game was still halfway throught completion so yeah i doubt we are getting the game this year.

Reactions: Epicman53

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
But I assume PhysalisProject does all the tweening for the simple animations, no? I guess this does take a little bit of time.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
But I assume PhysalisProject does all the tweening for the simple animations, no? I guess this does take a little bit of time.
Nowa is more artist then programmer so most small animations in KLB and Wednesday are made by him, but game mechanics are made mostly by Kranesh (Physalis) maybe small part by Westcoast (Physalis but not much active). Someone today ask him does he code the game and here is his answer :

If I am honest his best skill with coding games are barebone mini games like Padoru or Squid Horny .

Reactions: Epicman53

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Man i remember when kill la bitch was announced for the first time,if i recall correctly kill la bitch was actually a comissioned game,man i hope whoever comissioned the game is not getting ripped off or something i mean i would feel that way although it could be that things changed and if im not mistaken the game was supposed to be a lot smaller than it is supposed to be now,i think it was supposed to be something similar to that padoru's xmas game he made,something more of a point and click bare bones type of game.Anyways hopefully we are able to see the game come to light,however he shared a document with his progression a few weeks ago on his twitter account and i remember it pretty much looked like the game was still halfway throught completion so yeah i doubt we are getting the game this year.
KLB should be larger but he and Physalis overestimated themselves and people are bit suspicious about game development so they cut some phases and remodeling final level.

This is why I sayed that they behave like War Drum Studio. They promised much but they will cut something up to not pissed people too much about delays and God miracles about game coding or injuries or shortage of electricity or school projects.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote