Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
KLB is gonna come within a week (atleast thats what he said) wednesday is gonna be next month
We heard the same song for Wednesday and 3 months later he released it with Physalis scumbags.

Unless if he release some non refinished, because many things in his checklist for KLB progress is not finished , so something doesn't add up.

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
KLB is gonna come within a week (atleast thats what he said) wednesday is gonna be next month
a nowajoestar week is more like a month in the best case scenario unfortunately,i hope im wrong this time,cause that week is about to end soon.

Reactions: hecom

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
it would be a miracle if nowajoestar made the deadline
aaaaaaaaaand he already delayed it once again as if we didnt know he was going to do that XDDDD
Man i love this dude's art but i hate the fact that he can't keep his mouth shut when it comes to when his works are going to be completed.

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
gotta love how he pretty much went completely radio silent once he wasnt able to make it into the deadline once again,gotta love his transparency :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: also gotta love all of his discord shills,non of them really caring about when the game is going to be released and telling him its ok if he keeps delaying it,worst part is most of these dumbasses are paid patreon subs meaning they dont get about anything for supporting him :cool::rolleyes:

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
Did he actually delay it again ? I was subbed but turned off the renewal in case of something like this lol
thats what pissed me off the most tecnically speaking he hasnt said anything,do you follow him on twitter? two days ago,almost three days really he said that the game was about to be released in 10 hours aproximately,that as you can see never happened,it has been 2 days already,and he hasnt said anything about it,he went completely silent both in twitter and discord.
The thing is that this dude doesnt know shit about programming or coding or anything related to game dev yet he still has this on his twitter bio :poop::
Captura de pantalla (106).png
There was somebody on discord who asked him what happened with the game and he said that for Kill la bitch it was only him and another person working on it but he never specified what was his role (gamedev or artist) i mean its pretty clear he is only an artist because then he wouldnt have posted this:
Captura de pantalla (108).png
I mean if you are a game dev why would you have to wait for somebody else to fix it for you? which pretty much leaves the game at the mercy of that one single dev doing all the tech stuff.
And im pretty sure that doing that sketch its just another excuse to have something else to work and not release kill la bitch.

Apr 19, 2023
What really disappointed me was that we were supposed to get double the content for KLB but the client made last minute "changes" lol I think nowa took a little too long.

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023
What really disappointed me was that we were supposed to get double the content for KLB but the client made last minute "changes" lol I think nowa took a little too long.
could you tell me which "changes"?, because in the initial idea there should be 4 sub-bosses, but I only saw him talking about one

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote