Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
i'm stuck in the last battle. i can't win because i'm out of items and the game won't let me out of it
Using Task Manager can let you exit the game but you may face glitches. PC is far more stable except missing buying cutscenes that you can get back by playing mini bosses or changing location multiple times. Some weird screen cuts can be seen but isn't game breaking.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
thank you, you are a god, my phone turns off every time I try to battle an npc, so unfortunately I won't be able to play
Best we can do is to report and "hope" they will fix Android poor optimization.

This game even with 609 MB of space behave multiple magnitudes worce then GTA San Andreas Android (made by War Drum Studio!) that use over 3 GB space and 2 GB RAM.

I don't know how they managed to screw this even I am surprised (negatively). Yes Nowa said that Android have many problems before releasing it. But why he released when it's not ready is beyond stupid.

Reactions: bonifacio

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
Best we can do is to report and "hope" they will fix Android poor optimization.

This game even with 609 MB of space behave multiple magnitudes worce then GTA San Andreas Android (made by War Drum Studio!) that use over 3 GB space and 2 GB RAM.

I don't know how they managed to screw this even I am surprised (negatively). Yes Nowa said that Android have many problems before releasing it. But why he released when it's not ready is beyond stupid.
Hey man lets look at the positive side of things,at least we dont need an rtx 4090 to run the 4k pc version :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But i figured that the android version was going to be a complete mess,ever since the release of kill la bitch 0.9 i remember i wasnt able to play that on my phone despite it being pretty much a good phone and also the game didnt even had color at that time mostly sketches.

Reactions: Mafaldinho

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Hey man lets look at the positive side of things,at least we dont need an rtx 4090 to run the 4k pc version :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But i figured that the android version was going to be a complete mess,ever since the release of kill la bitch 0.9 i remember i wasnt able to play that on my phone despite it being pretty much a good phone and also the game didnt even had color at that time mostly sketches.
My phones (Xiaomi Redmi 9A and 10C) run 0.9 very comfortable (60+ fps) but this 1.01 is another level bullcrap. If I get 30 fps I'am happy.

If my memory hold right two secondary characters, one is replaced by Omiko (she was but another got scrapped.

Last edited:

Mafaldinho

Dec 23, 2018
I was hoping he would do some scenes with Ryuko and Satsuki in their "battle suits" (transformed, whatever), but there's no such thing in the game. A pity, only few artists draw these characters so well.

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023
I was hoping he would do some scenes with Ryuko and Satsuki in their "battle suits" (transformed, whatever), but there's no such thing in the game. A pity, only few artists draw these characters so well.
I was hoping he would add Ryuko in TMWT, if he added her then yes we would have both of them in their original costumes

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote