Drive:
Mediafire:

[Android]

Drive:
Mediafire:

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
There is a KLB 4k version coming out in a few hours for PC
hey thanks for the game,just checked it out and the new scenes were great but i have to say it is kinda dissapointing the fact that we have to wait for a better resolution version of this,the game is fun but definitely that resolution hurts the eyes,hopefully this time around we dont have to wait that much.

Reactions: Bernkastel77

akira996

Dec 19, 2022
everyone Kill la Bitch 1.01

** Version with 4k assets **

[[4K]]

[PC (Portable 4k)]

Drive:
Mediafire:

[PC (Installer 4k)]

Drive:
Mediafire:
Enjoy guys :)

Mafaldinho

Dec 23, 2018
You guys are amazing
Everyone Kill la Bitch 1.0

[PC (Portable)]

Drive: Google Drive
Mediafire:

[PC (Installer)]

Mediafire:

[Android]

Mediafire:
everyone Kill la Bitch 1.01

** Version with 4k assets **

[[4K]]

[PC (Portable 4k)]

Mediafire:

[PC (Installer 4k)]

Mediafire:
Enjoy guys :)

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
I played on Android and I almost cry how bad optimized and even found a new bugs.

For final level is totally unplayable on standard Android devices, frame rate can drop to zero on reloading and after you finished. If your devices crashes after you finish game (like 70% times) you will experience most retarded bug in game: you start from beginning so you can't buy cutscenes and you will need again to fight bosses and collecting money at least you don't lose upgrades and some cutscenes you can't unlock. YaY.

If Nowa thinks playing on Android emulator is same is real Android he's completely lost (not like he's having many sense left after Patreon gaslighting). I'am not going to play this on Raspberry Pi 400 to have adequate experience.

Last edited:

sanicthesanic

Jul 6, 2022
I played on Android and I almost cry how bad optimized and even found a new bugs.

For final level is totally unplayable on standard Android devices, frame rate can drop to zero on reloading and after you finished. If your devices crashes after you finish game (like 70% times) you will experience most retarded bug in game: you start from beginning so you can't buy cutscenes and you will need again to fight bosses and collecting money at least you don't lose upgrades and some cutscenes you can't unlock. YaY.

If Nowa thinks playing on Android emulator is same is real Android he's completely lost (not like he's having many sense left after Patreon gaslighting). I'am not going to play this on Raspberry Pi 400 to have adequate experience.
Get a better phone

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

gevel32002

Apr 24, 2018
after 5 hours of converting dump is done, be my guest:

.webm format applied to those files, where .gif could not provide transparensy

upd 05.09:
4k version, no pre waifu2x denoise:

Last edited:

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Get a better phone
That smartass response is something that Finks (Nowajoestar crony) and Mr WestCoast (Physalis scumbag) say when someone report bugs on Android or Website Plugin, until people bombarded them with reports then they clenching teeth admit problem exist and needs to be solved. People already reports Android problem and Finks gave same answer like you.
Better is no port then shitty port.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote