3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The contents of the update will include
Enhanced interrogation
The Principal will be playable.
Addition of stages
Storyline implementation
'Addition of character hairstyles ' <,< Wet dreams are made of these.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Grade as in class.. Class room 1, Class room 2, Class room 3.
Spatial separation, not chronological separation.
Must be a slight hiccup in the translation/writing.
In the name of Arstotzka.. pass :)
I like how I'm not the only one who went "HMMMMMMM????" and went to the comment section for someone to explain.

Reactions: wilywombat121

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
The contents of the update will include
Enhanced interrogation
The Principal will be playable.
Addition of stages
Storyline implementation
'Addition of character hairstyles ' <,< Wet dreams are made of these.
Damn, I know it's not everyone's kink but I hope impregnation pops up as an added feature down the line. Something the girl's show off after when they return as 3rd or 4th year students.

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
The only things I see that would make this better is (Faster text so and movement between screens and the next person and a bigger work table, or just make the data sheet for the level smaller to were you can see it with each girl) I had fun other then that.

Reactions: Erunamo

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Grade as in class.. Class room 1, Class room 2, Class room 3.
Spatial separation, not chronological separation.
Must be a slight hiccup in the translation/writing.
In the name of Arstotzka.. pass :)
No, the other guy had it right, the translation is using "grade" to refer to which year of HS each class is in. (Japanese HS only has three.)
year1.png year2.png year3.png

SummerCoffe

Aug 20, 2022
even paper, please can't escape the r34 eh...

all and all, i know, that at the end, we nut to this.
but eroge like this which have actual gameplay, is actually nice.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Do you need internet connection for unity to work or why does it not work? game crashes after selecting a save file with an error

Nov 22, 2018
There's also a few uh... shall we say interesting visual glitches. Lol.
That glitch is from the decensored plugin, unfortunately. For a temporary fix to it until a permanent one is found, replace the DumbRendererDemosiac config file in BepInEx/plugins with the one attached but the scene will be censored again.
This game is with no mosaic shader. The mosaics are on raw pictures.
So no need to use the plugins as there is no need to decensor(unless you want to redraw them) nor translate.

Sep 11, 2017
need help, how do you unlock the shop? do i need to have a minimum number of stars?

is the shop where i get the love letters from? if not, how do i get those?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Looking forward to where it goes, as much as I liked Imperial Gatekeeper it wasn't as graphical other than a floating dick and the CGs, plus the dialogue (including expressions) was kinda broken where it sometimes didn't make sense what they said (especially depending on context).

Hope we will be able to actually choose the positions and not rely on "favourite position". Being restricted to a specific one is a bit disappointing, especially since it can already be hard to find the right appearance and/or personality.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
That glitch is from the decensored plugin, unfortunately. For a temporary fix to it until a permanent one is found, replace the DumbRendererDemosiac config file in BepInEx/plugins with the one attached but the scene will be censored again.

Edit: Asked about it in the plugin thread
Thx. I would rather have something censored, in this case I wouldn't even mind as it isn't even that obstructive, especially if the alternative is to break the game. For a moment I thought it was because it was an early version, but no, it was because uncensoring is desired to the point of breaking it.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I wonder if it'll get more complicated, pretty straightforward right now. Also, the in-game document doesn't tell you, but you also have to look at the card's emblem and red stamp. I got dinged for a wrong student and didn't know why until I noticed the emblem was changing. It'd be nice to have it on the document, at least.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes