RPGM Completed NPC Fuck: School Chapter ~All-You-Can-Fuck Compliant Girls~ [Final] [Carefree easy-going Pavilion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone else think this recent NPC sex game fad is just an excuse for devs to be lazy and basically just plug CGs into RPGMaker and call it a day? Everything about them just screams "minimum effort"
Perhaps. I actually enjoy these short fantasy games that go straight to the point. I guess these developers realized that long Visual Novels weren't for everyone and started making more NPC games. They are similar to the Mind Control/Time Stop/Corruption category, which I see many people like these types.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Actually well done for an NPC sex game. Well drawn CG's, lot of transitions and actions, and despite the incomprehensible MTL there's some chunky dialogue that would be worth translating. And it's voiced, with somewhere around 3-4 levels of heightened arousal. Way more effort was put into this game than it deserves, but it's better for it.

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
I'm able to go behind the gymnasium but then what?
There's a path where you can find the last girl in (the former girlfriend). She needs to be unlocked first, I forgot the conditions, but if you keep doing all NPCs it'll eventually unlock.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote