RPGM Completed NPC Fuck: School Chapter ~All-You-Can-Fuck Compliant Girls~ [Final] [Carefree easy-going Pavilion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Mmm i was gonna post this game, haha good upload Thant San :cool::cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
Feb 29, 2020
What is MTL exactly :D?
Machine Translation, when used with no refinement whatsoever, is effectively just dumping the foreign language script into google translate and importing the results back into the game

this produces the most... interesting results in japanese games, due to japanese being an incredibly complicated and nuanced language where the slightest changes in inflection can wildly change the meaning of the sentence

this is what makes it so obvious and offputting when allowed to go unchecked: even the most advanced translation programs out there have difficulties understand the context and basically can't understand intent

if anyone is interested in taking a deeper dive into why mtl doesn't work for complicated text-based japanese role playing games, check out the book "press start to translate", written by an actual professional translator

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Machine Translation, when used with no refinement whatsoever, is effectively just dumping the foreign language script into google translate and importing the results back into the game

this produces the most... interesting results in japanese games, due to japanese being an incredibly complicated and nuanced language where the slightest changes in inflection can wildly change the meaning of the sentence

this is what makes it so obvious and offputting when allowed to go unchecked: even the most advanced translation programs out there have difficulties understand the context and basically can't understand intent

if anyone is interested in taking a deeper dive into why mtl doesn't work for complicated text-based japanese role playing games, check out the book "press start to translate", written by an actual professional translator
Is there anyway for me to remove the mtl?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, i mean, is there any way for me to remove the translation from this game and turn it back to the japanese version after downloading it from here? or do i have to actually buy it from dlsite?
There is absolutely NO EFFING WAY to acquire the Japanese version without buying it from dlsite, unfortunately... :cry:
I mean... I dunno how it could be possible... Doesn't make sense; or maybe it would, then again?! But that would make it...piracy...I guess?! Shit, I really dunno...

Then again. If you check the 'www' folder and notice a 'data(jp)' folder there...and MAYBE...I know this sounds silly, but hey, life is all about silly...but, well... maybe rename THAT to 'data' (and either delete or -better yet- move the "original" TL-ed 'data' folder to somerwhere else / rename it, for backup)...and try thus.
Also note that this is only possible because the..."Translator" has actually left that original 'data(jp)' there for us - for whatever purposes. Hope this helped!

Reactions: Taisha

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
Anyone else think this recent NPC sex game fad is just an excuse for devs to be lazy and basically just plug CGs into RPGMaker and call it a day? Everything about them just screams "minimum effort"

Reactions: Exeon

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
There is absolutely NO EFFING WAY to acquire the Japanese version without buying it from dlsite, unfortunately... :cry:
I mean... I dunno how it could be possible... Doesn't make sense; or maybe it would, then again?! But that would make it...piracy...I guess?! Shit, I really dunno...

Then again. If you check the 'www' folder and notice a 'data(jp)' folder there...and MAYBE...I know this sounds silly, but hey, life is all about silly...but, well... maybe rename THAT to 'data' (and either delete or -better yet- move the "original" TL-ed 'data' folder to somerwhere else / rename it, for backup)...and try thus.
Also note that this is only possible because the..."Translator" has actually left that original 'data(jp)' there for us - for whatever purposes. Hope this helped!
Just rename "data(jp)" folder in "www" folder to "data" folder and replace everything and it will turn to japanese.
Thanks, i seriously didn't know about that

Reactions: boobslol
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote