Wolf RPG Completed NPC Rape! Survival Life on a Deserted Island Raping All Female Characters [Final] [Pleasure King]

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
DAFUQ is up with all these long ass titles describing the entire plot? Is there a contest to see who can write the longest, most needless title? lmao

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's because some sub 70 IQ borderline bricks somehow enjoy those games. I seriously don't understand how somebody could enjoy those, and that's coming from a guy with fetishes that would get me locked up if I weren't attracted to drawings. I could see myself getting significantly more enjoyment shooting up crack with a homeless black oldhead named Dale under bridge than reading one of those western dev renpy games.
So, your personal opinion equates to those who disagree with you having a low IQ? What, pray tell, did you smoke to come to THAT ignorant conclusion? (maybe that crack you got from that old homeless dude?)

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
So, your personal opinion equates to those who disagree with you having a low IQ? What, pray tell, did you smoke to come to THAT ignorant conclusion? (maybe that crack you got from that old homeless dude?)
He's so angry
pepecigarbased.jpg

Irreality

Mar 19, 2020
Negative content, literally just the beach with like 10 short, mid to bad, poorly translated, and virtually identical in design and character art scenes.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes