RPGM Completed NPC Violation ~Criminals of Osselia~ [v1.0] [MAZE]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
is MTL avoidable?
You can play as Jp version if you want by renaming "data(Jp)" folder to "data" folder in "www" folder and replacing everything but note that some of the battle info will be still in English since it is manually translated

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
geez what is happening...so many NPC game these day
I got two more sitting in my hard drive...
This and this ... But the second one is the problem since there is a freaking kid in it...

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
There's been a lot of these NPC raping recently, is this a sign?
Nah he just download stuff on mikocon(NPC stuff been slow lately), I bet he gonna translator++ RJ309528 next. That game have quality art + lots of dialogue but gonna get ruin by MTL like every NPC game on this site.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I don't quite understand why NPC games are a thing, I can understand timestop/hypnotizing genre but NPC? They have no reactions at all, might as well be fucking a doll. Can someone explain their attraction towards the genre, I'm not trying to rip on anyone I seriously just want to know what aspect attracts you.
I guess it must be relative to the boom in isekai manga and anime (the genre where ordinary often virgin shut in dude dies and wakes up in a game/fantasy world). A lot of them tend to end up fan service harem affairs and even the ones that dont end up hentai fodder - this is just the next step really except of course minus all the world building and slow progression to actually getting any action lol. Ive tried one of these games before and it was different but personally wasnt sure i could see where the replay value was in it but never the less i might try this one as the art looks far superior to the one i tried and ideally it will be much better translated too.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I disagree. Story is always a must imo. Otherwise it might as well just be an image gallery.
Thats is exactly what these type of games are. A image gallery that you can move around in. I never said that I don't want stories in games.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Nah he just download stuff on mikocon(NPC stuff been slow lately), I bet he gonna translator++ RJ309528 next. That game have quality art + lots of dialogue but gonna get ruin by MTL like every NPC game on this site.
I disagree. Story is always a must imo. Otherwise it might as well just be an image gallery.
Thats is exactly what these type of games are. A image gallery that you can move around in. I never said that I don't want stories in games.
Actually, I got those games from hentaishare website.. not mikocon.. I just want more people to know about the games... No people will manually translate the game if they don't know the game in the first place... So if I offended you guys someway I apologize... You can tell me to stop uploading and I will stop... Thanks for listening.

Or yeah you all could just block me and you will never see my posts or threads again..

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Actually, I got those games from hentaishare website.. not mikocon.. I just want more people to know about the games... No people will manually translate the game if they don't know the game in the first place... So if I offended you guys someway I apologize... You can tell me to stop uploading and I will stop... Thanks for listening.

Or yeah you all could just block me and you will never see my posts or threads again..
Wasn't complaining about you, just commenting on the lack of work that goes into this genre usually. I am sure we will see improvements in time as people start realizing where improvements can be made.

Reactions: Xhin

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017

You can make a thread in translation request. If you gonna translator++ the thing anyway at least run it through Deepl and try to edit the sentences. Or if it too much of a hassle for you, at least use the word wrap function so you don't have extra dialogue text box.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes