RPGM Completed NPC Violation ~Criminals of Osselia~ [v1.0] [MAZE]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Actually, I got those games from hentaishare website.. not mikocon.. I just want more people to know about the games... No people will manually translate the game if they don't know the game in the first place... So if I offended you guys someway I apologize... You can tell me to stop uploading and I will stop... Thanks for listening.

Or yeah you all could just block me and you will never see my posts or threads again..
We were just talking about the game itself not you or the translation of the game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Actually, I got those games from hentaishare website.. not mikocon.. I just want more people to know about the games... No people will manually translate the game if they don't know the game in the first place... So if I offended you guys someway I apologize... You can tell me to stop uploading and I will stop... Thanks for listening.

Or yeah you all could just block me and you will never see my posts or threads again..
I'm not upset with you or your post, if it seemed that way I appologise. I was just saying that I enjoy story in my games, eroge or not. I have always seen videogames as a guided experience through an idealized fantasy world. H games just include the inclusion of kinks and sexy girls.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
You can make a thread in translation request. If you gonna translator++ the thing anyway at least run it through Deepl and try to edit the sentences. Or if it too much of a hassle for you, at least use the word wrap function so you don't have extra dialogue text box.
Most 99% of people don't view translation requests so I have to do it like this but if there is already a request thread though I just post my links there

Also about editing part... I kinda understand the story itself even with just MTL so I don't see why I would do that when I can understand them myself just for the others without getting any profits..

I already enabled auto word wrap function with plugin using YEP message core.js in games that I uploaded this month which is better than just word wrapping with translator ++ which reduces extra dialouge boxes as you said

As always if you don't like my posts or threads you can block me and you will never see my posts or threads again

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Most 99% of people don't view translation requests so I have to do it like this but if there is already a request thread though I just post my links there

Also about editing part... I kinda understand the story itself even with just MTL so I don't see why I would do that when I can understand them myself just for the others without getting any profits..

I already enabled auto word wrap function with plugin using YEP message core.js in games that I uploaded this month which is better than just word wrapping with translator ++ which reduces extra dialouge boxes as you said

As always if you don't like my posts or threads you can block me and you will never see my posts or threads again
Or you can block me, it's not like you can't do it. I just really hate people posting their translator++ without editing and act high and mighty like they some kind of messiah blessing people with their 4-6 buttons pressing skill.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Or you can block me, it's not like you can't do it. I just really hate people posting their translator++ without editing and act high and mighty like they some kind of messiah blessing people with their 4-6 buttons pressing skill.
Nah, I don't block people... If you can do it better than me you can show your skills by actually doing it and posting here I will even credit you... I am just telling that because if you don't like me just block me so I won't offend you anymore that is all..

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Nah, I don't block people... If you can do it better than me you can show your skills by actually doing it and posting here I will even credit you... I am just telling that because if you don't like me just block me so I won't offend you anymore that is all..
If you can't do it, don't tell others to do it. This site already flooded with RenPy game and now with your low effort translator++ game throw in its even more janked. Do translator++ even count as [Completed]?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
If you can't do it, don't tell others to do it. This site already flooded with RenPy game and now with your low effort translator++ game throw in its even more janked. Do translator++ even count as [Completed]?
Nah I am not forcing you to do it.... I just said that because you are saying things like 4-6 buttons like you can do more better than me..

And also [Completed] tag is more for the game story is completed and the developer is not adding any more content which means the game is not developing in progress... I believe it doesn't have any relations to translations...

Well the whole point of posting games here in the first place is for people to know more about game existence so that is that...

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
If you can't do it, don't tell others to do it.
Oh yeah if you mean by blocking.... I only block people who I really hate... and I don't really hate you that much

And I am not forcing you or anything.... I just tell you to block if only if you don't like my posts and threads

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Nah I am not forcing you to do it.... I just said that because you are saying things like 4-6 buttons like you can do more better than me..

And also [Completed] tag is more for the game story is completed and the developer is not adding any more content which means the game is not developing in progress... I believe it doesn't have any relations to translations...

Well the whole point of posting games here in the first place is for people to know more about game existence so that is that...
This site is already janked, if ton of people just translator++ tons of game like you the site quality will just go down. All these raw pirated(which 99% reason why people are here) game is readily available on site like hentaibedta, mikocon, etc. Your low effort translator++ and called it "translation" just flooded the site and give RPGM genre bad rap.

If [Completed] is just a tag for a full game and have no relation with translation, people might as well post what ever they want on this site.

Oh yeah if you mean by blocking.... I only block people who I really hate... and I don't really hate you that much

And I am not forcing you or anything.... I just tell you to block if only if you don't like my posts and threads
People can block you if they want, if you can't stand their criticism and just go around saying "well you can just block me lulz". They CHOOSE not to block you. And if you keep answering "it's their fault that they don't block me" and keep going on and on about blocking, it just counter productive. If you keep translator++ game, people will keep complaining. You either block/ignore them or keep replying till eternity like now.
am-i-out-of-touch.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant San

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This site is already janked, if ton of people just translator++ tons of game like you the site quality will just go down. All these raw pirated(which 99% reason why people are here) game is readily available on site like hentaibedta, mikocon, etc. Your low effort translator++ and called it "translation" just flooded the site and give RPGM genre bad rap.

If [Completed] is just a tag for a full game and have no relation with translation, people might as well post what ever they want on this site.
Those sites are mostly has those download limitations or file not available anymore or torrent downloading slow though and even if you somehow able to bypass those limitations... there might be a risk of the ones you are using to bypass has viruses or there are site limitations and you have to pay to get pass them. But here in this site there are moderators who keeps the links alive and make sure it is virus free.

Also you can't upload pure japanese version of game on this site because of uploading rules that is why I said [Completed] tag refers to development of game. If it was allowed as you said I would have just uploaded pure jap version.. Also the games I uploaded always has a way to revert back to jp ver.

People can block you if they want, if you can't stand their criticism and just go around saying "well you can just block me lulz". They CHOOSE not to block you. And if you keep answering "it's their fault that they don't block me" and keep going on and on about blocking, it just counter productive. If you keep translator++ game, people will keep complaining. You either block/ignore them or keep replying till eternity like now.
I didn't say I can't stand criticism, I was just trying to make you understand what I am trying to achieve here... and answering everything about the game since this is my thread and this is my responsibility.

I ignore most of the comments like complaints but yours just feel like directly insulting me that is why I was replying
But, glad you make it clear with image, So you don't hate me but MTL game itself

And about translator ++ game, I didn't only use translator ++, I used RPG maker MV to translate those battle info from plugins
And yeah about replying, I will keep that in mind now and I won't reply your next message anymore

Thanks for telling me a lot of things...

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How is the translation on this game so far? I saw it said MTL and I know that can very greatly between games.

spookysss

Jun 30, 2020
Where can I find the cacti for the desert meat?
In desert area, it is better you begin from the desert city first.
Go out, move to a area where a stair surrounded by walls. (as a checkpoint)
Then move down and left slightly (Idk how i get there but it works)

spookysss

Jun 30, 2020
I just finished defeat the boss, got no idea what the end game is or ending.
Anyone got any idea to get the ending?

Xaavier

Aug 5, 2022
I just finished defeat the boss, got no idea what the end game is or ending.
Anyone got any idea to get the ending?
Heyy can u tell me how to Beat it I'm level 18 on each ally but it seems pretty tough there was some hint abt a passage do yk sum?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes