Seeking NPC Violation game genre

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
This game has a great tone and idea, but is too short:

the idea is the main character is transported into a game world and is surrounded by "empty" NPCs and his first instinct is to have sex with the characters. To him the NPCs are warm, living human people, they just ignore any interactions beyond the limited RPG interaction. the NPCs will allow him to undress and fuck and the only reaction is becoming wet and occasionally moaning, all-the-while repeating their in-game lines.
This theme is sort of a break off of "ignore fetishes" and "time freeze rape" games, while allowing a healthier moral ground (Isn't as bad as rape). This theme also lends itself to parody quite well (parody of game logic, world, and player interaction.)

I think the Idea could be expanded upon:
Animations, Uncensored, Different Engine (maybe even 3d using Unity or Unreal)

Important things of note:
An important detail that separates this from just installing skyrim fuck mods, is its transitions, the player undresses the women and fucks them according to the situation not just the same basic animation for every chick. ex: he might find someone cleaning a table so he picks her up onto it, pulls down her panties and fucks her, while telling her she needs to clean up all the cum leaking out of her onto the table.
This theme apparently has some hentai manga followings (would someone mind posting below).
The game world is very important to this.

I know I'm asking for a lot but I just wanted to go into detail, I'd love for this to be a reoccurring genre with multiple games, maybe this post will be lost to the internet.

Please Contribute Below THANKS!
First post sorry about any format issues

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't get how the basic idea of the game can still exist without NPCs so I'm gonna have to ask you to clarify your question. In what way could it not have NPCs?
Think he means something like Fallout 76

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
I don't get how the basic idea of the game can still exist without NPCs so I'm gonna have to ask you to clarify your question. In what way could it not have NPCs?
Meaning that it is indicated in the game, that the protagonist (him/her)self is a human being and knows that others are not.
Or the protagonist knows that they are in a game.
Otherwise what would make "I Was ...." any different from other games?

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
Meaning that it is indicated in the game, that the protagonist (him/her)self is a human being and knows that others are not.
Or the protagonist knows that they are in a game.
Otherwise what would make "I Was ...." any different from other games?
That is the idea

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
First of all Mr. Da Vinci let me compliment you on those beautiful Flying machine designs I am a big fan.
Secondly, I am also a big fan of games in the RPGM format, they rouse so much Nostalgia for the old FInal Fantasy and Dragon quest like games. I have come across a few of them on here and before I discovered F95... Have you played Harem Collector ? It is basically the Same but actually has Combat and a Plot and a planned second version. I was reincarnated into an NPC fuckfest is quite Simplistic you have just one town, no combat, no actual story progression you just go around bumping uglies with who ever you want. Orc's revenge is very similar but has puzzles. So really it depends on what you actually Like about NPC Bang-arena which you would like in similar games. Is it the gaming platform ? The Raping ? The unresponsivenes of your sexual partners ? or is the Kink something else ? You could find a lot of games on the net.

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
First of all Mr. Da Vinci let me compliment you on those beautiful Flying machine designs I am a big fan.
Secondly, I am also a big fan of games in the RPGM format, they rouse so much Nostalgia for the old FInal Fantasy and Dragon quest like games. I have come across a few of them on here and before I discovered F95... Have you played Harem Collector ? It is basically the Same but actually has Combat and a Plot and a planned second version. I was reincarnated into an NPC fuckfest is quite Simplistic you have just one town, no combat, no actual story progression you just go around bumping uglies with who ever you want. Orc's revenge is very similar but has puzzles. So really it depends on what you actually Like about NPC Bang-arena which you would like in similar games. Is it the gaming platform ? The Raping ? The unresponsivenes of your sexual partners ? or is the Kink something else ? You could find a lot of games on the net.

Thank you, have you seen my penis drawings? some of my finest work if you ask me. I completely agree with you about RPGM maker games the only problem being that they are often lower budget and lack in variety and quality compared to other engines but that isn't true for all RPGM maker games.

But what I like about this specific game is a mixture of things, it's unresponsive and yet the female characters still orgasm, its rape but of non-sentient facsimiles of humans, the exhibitionism. I wouldn't mind a change of engine/art style, or a longer yet optional story. (In fact an entire RPG game PLUS the ability to drain your cock into any NPC and have nothing change would be awesome) this kink is able to do away with the morality in rape games and time freeze games. its also able to add an interesting exhibitionism characteristic. I doubt I will ever find any games that are able to fit my extremely minute parameters but none-the-less I decided to post them here.

Puzzles and Combat would be an interesting addition to this game actually.

I appreciate your correspondence and can I just say You really out did it with the lightning bolts, just top work.

Reactions: 2D-CG Veteran

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I appreciate your correspondence and can I just say You really out did it with the lightning bolts, just top work.
Saw your post in the Game's thread so had to check and make sure you knew about the ones I knew about, you know, to share the gift of hentai.
Oh you like those Lightning bolts ? They are custom made, My son makes them if you want something like these he's got a workshop with a working forge on Mount Olympus incase you wanna check it out. The thunderbolts are kinda unavailable for public sale but he's got other cool stuff too.
Thank you, have you seen my penis drawings? some of my finest work if you ask me.
Some... but not all of them I am sure... do you have any drawings of flying mechanical Penises ? Some people would say I am a flying Penis with all the demi-kids i've been making heh... though not to my face ofcourse -_- someone calls me a Flying Penis to my face and I put a Lightning bolt to their face... a simple law of nature.
I completely agree with you about RPGM maker games the only problem being that they are often lower budget and lack in variety and quality compared to other engines but that isn't true for all RPGM maker games.

But what I like about this specific game is a mixture of things, it's unresponsive and yet the female characters still orgasm, its rape but of non-sentient facsimiles of humans, the exhibitionism. I wouldn't mind a change of engine/art style, or a longer yet optional story. (In fact an entire RPG game PLUS the ability to drain your cock into any NPC and have nothing change would be awesome) this kink is able to do away with the morality in rape games and time freeze games. its also able to add an interesting exhibitionism characteristic. I doubt I will ever find any games that are able to fit my extremely minute parameters but none-the-less I decided to post them here.

Puzzles and Combat would be an interesting addition to this game actually.
Ah so You liked NPC bang-bang for the Exact same reason that I did, that somewhat rare kinky kink that I discovered some time ago when I watched a video of two japanese chicks playing video games... I think it was a Wii tenis game or someshit and some anon pov dude walks into the room nonchalantly molestes those cute little Japanese heinies and then proceeds to bump uglies and cums on one of the girls' face and leaves all the while as the girls don't actually react but continue playing an chatting amongst themselves... only mildly interrupted when he gets a little rough and she starts moaning while continuing to play.
Unfortunately NPC rape-rumble is the only game of this sort that I have ever come across either and I also felt that it could have been improved if we could eventually give a crap about the intended plot for the game instead of just ignoring it and be stuck in limbo fucking the same chicks over and over and over and over again. Like progress the Story just enough to be able to move to a different town or get in battle encounters where you don't attack so the rules of Turn based combat make monster girls defenseless against your penetrations as they just stand there in their battle stances getting thoroughly dicked. The interesting point in the game is that the game is not Frozen and no one is stuck... there is just no progress because the progress is not as the programming dictates.
You get the feeling it is a very old style RPG would have done a little better if you could deep dick some shop-owner girls or bartenders as they serviced randomly generated shopping encounters over heir counters. though the rules of these games usually prohibit the MC climbing over counters and getting behind them so it would be quite difficult. Too bad the MC cannot break all of the movement restriction rules too like when he tries to visit the minister in the castle and tries to walk around the guard his body moves back on its own as dictated by the game's programming. He's just stuck in Limbo.
Hopefully there are more games like it in the future the only few others that I can think of that come close would be Time-stop RPG also on RPGM but currently incomplete and the Developer is not making public builds anymore but there's always hope for a leaked version and the current version on here has some decent amount of content. Another would be the Artist Nighthawk's TimeStopping series which I am not even sure what platform they are on since I've only seen galleries of them, they have somewhat decent art and an ugly fatass MC if you are into that or can tolerate that and also have some loli stuff if you are into that. If I come across any other games like NPC Impregnation kingdom I know where to post them.
Quite sad there isn't more of this game (I was reincarnated into a game where I can rape NPCs) already and hope there are more like it in the future I am not very well versed in the whole DL site stuff but maybe there are more like it on there I will try and make an effort to check.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So... I checked and found 4 games that are slightly similar or at-least seem to be similar to this scenario and some of them are even made by the same developer. I checked and as far as my searching skills go I couldn't find any of them already posted on here... But I am not aware of the proper requesting/posting procedures on here can I even post the links in a post on here ?
1:
2:
3:
4:
i'll save the links somewhere else to incase this post gets deleted or something.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That completely disregarded guy one looks really good, know where I can find a mega link?
No clue that is why I am wondering about how to properly request a game on here.
It is required that a game be translate into english before you can request it here... But I can't seem to figure out if the 4 I found are available in english or not... we need to consult some kinda Game Requesting Expert x_x

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
No clue that is why I am wondering about how to properly request a game on here.
It is required that a game be translate into english before you can request it here... But I can't seem to figure out if the 4 I found are available in english or not... we need to consult some kinda Game Requesting Expert x_x
Yea an expert I am not, hopefully someone sees this who can help us

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
i dont think you CAN request any of those, since one of the main requirements is for there to be an english translation of the game, and, well...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i dont think you CAN request any of those, since one of the main requirements is for there to be an english translation of the game, and, well...
Yeah that's what I feared after reading the rules too... none of them have the "Language : English" part on their DLsite pages... I just hoped I wasn't looking in the right place or they changed the site format or something like that.

FunnyBusiness

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah so as it turns out, the games are *not* translated to english as of now, and the only way is to request it, is on the dlsite page itself (which doesn't guarantee results).
I tried to request the games, but was rejected because they're Japanese only at the moment.

Gotta wait for an angel/miracle I guess :/

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah so as it turns out, the games are *not* translated to english as of now, and the only way is to request it, is on the dlsite page itself (which doesn't guarantee results).
I tried to request the games, but was rejected because they're Japanese only at the moment.

Gotta wait for an angel/miracle I guess :/
Or find one of those fancy merciful translator angels that randomly hang out on the internet and translate doujins and stuff or learn how to machine translate a game on our own... eh but that would require us having the game first ? which creates a kind of a paradox. I don't think I know how to make a machine translation on these games anyway.