Seeking NPC Violation game genre

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
Or find one of those fancy merciful translator angels that randomly hang out on the internet and translate doujins and stuff or learn how to machine translate a game on our own... eh but that would require us having the game first ? which creates a kind of a paradox. I don't think I know how to make a machine translation on these games anyway.
Could you post a request into the translation forums?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Could you post a request into the translation forums?
It seems I have somehow unlocked the privilege to be able to post in the translation forums but I am not really aware of the rules and I can't seem to find any sort of post of them in the forum. The few translation request threads I did check out had a download link for the game already in it. So I will have to talk to someone who knows more to find out if we can request translation on a game that we don't even have or do we absolutely need to have a download link for it first hand.

Swallows999 said he's making a game inspired by NPCs ignore Me, so that's a thing.
Yeah he mentioned that in the Time stop RPG thread. -___- I wouldn't hold my breath over that possibility he did rush to end TimeStop RPG abruptly and when/if he does start making a new game on this very subject it is going to take a long time in development. While these 4 already seem to be complete might not have as much content as the new game he will make but you know... "a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush" :/ and we got 4 birds here just need em downloaded and translated.
1:
2:
3:
4:

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin
Apr 10, 2018
I've found something in this genre, although not a game.

It's an Interactive Fiction, better known as a quest. The author is feeling a lack of interest in the quest, so it would be best to hurry before he decides to kill it.

Reactions: Kingofnunes

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
I've found something in this genre, although not a game.

It's an Interactive Fiction, better known as a quest. The author is feeling a lack of interest in the quest, so it would be best to hurry before he decides to kill it.
note for anyone that sees this link and tries it out, ive put down the quest for lack of participants. there's still some smut in there if thats what yer after, but there will be no more updates for the forseeable future, if ever

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
NPC Sex! Rape All the Women in the Game World!! is on . For Japanese games search there or , use the Japanese RJ code or name though. If you use torrents there's .

There are game threads for NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance, NPC Violation ~Have Your Way Within This Game~ and I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs here.

SVS Comics have just machine translated .

Edit - NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance 2 is now here. Also NPC Sex! Welcome to Another World! and NPC Violation ~Modded RPG World. The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen, The NPC sex a NEET 2 and NPC Sex Private School.

But wait there's more... The NPC Sex a NEET 3 and 4. NPC Rape: 3D, NPC Violation ~Criminals of Osselia~ and NPC Sex: Into the Demon Lord's Lair! A Sex Free For All. NPC Sex Fucking girls at work, NPC Fuck: School Chapter ~All-You-Can-Fuck Compliant Girls~ and !NPC SEX! Seeding All Women to Promote World Peace.

Probably should have just linked the search for NPC, and NPCs instead will find more... Or latest updates.

Last edited:

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
NPC Sex! Rape All the Women in the Game World!! is on . For Japanese games search there or , use the Japanese RJ code or name though. If you use torrents there's .

There are game threads for NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance, NPC Violation ~Have Your Way Within This Game~ and I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs here.

Wow man. Thanks a lot :D. But this torrent not work.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But this torrent not work.
If you can't use Sukebei.Nyaa for some reason there's . Also but I don't think they have as much.

Apr 10, 2018
...God damn are those download links awful. Anyone gone through the torture and willing to save the rest of us a couple hours with Anonfile or something?

Last edited:

kekkeron

Oct 15, 2018
I did it:

I don't think it was worth the effort, but what's done is done.
Thanks a lot! I got to around 500mb with the cancer site just now, sorry I'm late.
Also, you can make a post in the games section with your sexy link.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The very basic machine translations that SVS do get a lot of hate here, but there are some posted in games. Only staff can make threads in game though, it would have to be made in requests.