3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ309184_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a game in which the main character,
who has reincarnated in a different world like an RPG game , does H things to NPC girls.
Though this is a sequel, you can enjoy it all on its own!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-04
Release Date: 2020-12-31
Developer: Nijigen Goten
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Prequel: The NPC sex a NEET
Prequel: The NPC sex a NEET 2
Sequel: The NPC sex a NEET 4
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mod(only for ver 1.0): Mosaic removal by Shisaye

RJ309184_img_smp1.jpg RJ309184_img_smp2.jpg RJ309184_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone translate what "The NPC sex a NEET" means? I think it is what Biscuits5410 said :p
A Neet is mean by the guy who is like otaku or weeb always staying in room playing games or ero games. This particular NPC game is where he got isekaied and have some kind of power to use cheats to have sex with girls....

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
the wild dream of any player... enter a game and fuck with no care all the chara in the game... like enter genshin and mount ningguang... why real life don't give us this chances...

A Neet is mean by the guy who is like otaku or weeb always staying in room playing games or ero games.
wrong NEET is an acronym and mean " Neither in Employment or in Education or Training ".
If you say it like that anyone that is unemployed and don't study spend its life playing ero game instead of search a job

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
wrong NEET is an acronym and mean " Neither in Employment or in Education or Training ".
If you say it like that anyone that is unemployed and don't study spend its life playing ero game instead of search a job
Yeah, you are totally right... I just made it simple while only considering this game... I didn't mean as a definition for acronym or anything

Last edited:
Reactions: ReedScorp

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
the wild dream of any player... enter a game and fuck with no care all the chara in the game... like enter genshin and mount ningguang... why real life don't give us this chances...
Or mounting Klee Ganyu!
But yeah, it would be awesome to enter any game or anime and bang all the girls there, like Danmachi, SAO, Shield Hero, Highschool DxD and so on and their male MCs can't do anything but watch and cry. (y)

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Or mounting Klee Ganyu!
But yeah, it would be awesome to enter any game or anime and bang all the girls there, like Danmachi, SAO, Shield Hero, Highschool DxD and so on and their male MCs can't do anything but watch and cry. (y)
You should read the original version of Shield Hero.

Last edited:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know if I prefer the moon runes or the MTL at this point.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote