2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1381554_1629322755120.jpeg

Overview:
This is an event collection type game in which the main character, who has reincarnated in a different world like an RPG, does H things to NPC girls.
No story, no game mechanics, no bullshit, just pure NPC sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-18
Release Date: 2021-08-10
Developer: Nijigen Goten
Censored: Yes (mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL, it's bad we know :HideThePain: )
Prequels: The NPC sex a NEET - The NPC sex a NEET 2 - The NPC sex a NEET 3
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
Decensor Mod
Thanks to Thant San for this

1381601_RJ337450_img_smp1.jpg 1381602_RJ337450_img_smp2.jpg 1381603_RJ337450_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Suit

May 11, 2019
I've never played any of these NPC games, I don't get the appeal if there's no story?
Do you literally just walk up to characters and *boom* sex scene?

If that's the case then aren't you better off just reading a doujin or something?
At least then you'd be able to find something in English and not whatever language MTL is supposed to be.

Neuralyzed

NTR Lover
Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I've never played any of these NPC games, I don't get the appeal if there's no story?

If that's the case then aren't you better off just reading a doujin or something?
At least then you'd be able to find something in English and not whatever language MTL is supposed to be.
yes. its usually some mumbo jumbo like you're transported into a new world and once the MC realizes the "npcs" dont react to anything you can just rape any girl you see. its good for a quick fap (if you can get off raping a zombie basically) but thats it.

Jun 29, 2021
Again? ... And i thought it was a good game. Not even gonna try it since I know what it offers.
Those who do like it then have fun...

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017

I still don't understand how this genre is still a thing... theres literally nothing to it, even the rape is boring since the characters are npc on a loop, there is no reaction thus making the rape boring.
With these type of games, the point is that the MC is free to do as he pleases, as in NPCs are programmed in such a way that there are many loopholes to exploit since the MC is no restricted in his actions like he would be in the game. And these NPC games play around the scenario that the MC uses the opportunity to do perverted stuff, mainly sex, with whomever he pleases since nobody stops him. And while the NPCs follow their routine, since it is not exactly the game they can react in a certain way, but often limited to stimulation and sometimes alternate text.

You could maybe compare it to human dolls, but to the MC they are living flesh which are just limited in their actions.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018

I've played quite a few NPC games when the trend started and I can tell you that you're right on the money. It's an interactive gallery with zero story, except the girls are all generic and there are no kinks. I can't even call it "expressionless sex" because the girls still show that they're feeling it. These games also follow the same formula with the same character archetypes. If you've played one NPC eroge, you've played them all. And I don't think it's a mystery as to why they keep popping up.
>buy RPGM
>make some mediocre art
>glue the two together with spit
>post it on DLsite
>profit
Seriously, these games are not cheap. Most of them cost around $10, almost the price of a good indie game, for a product that will last for an hour at most and was literally made in a few weeks while the dev was overdosing on crushed up anime figures. And thousands of people buy these cash-grabs too. It's the easiest money that someone can make, because the Japanese are so desperate to feel anything that they don't know when it's time to let a trend die.

aaa0083

Jul 22, 2018
Seems every studio is making these easy money, and people buy it for some reason.
Maybe they just want to unlock CG in laziest way. (then why even bother make into a RPG? just make it into a CG set and lower the price, you get the same thing.)

Any way, cool thread to rant about those NPC games.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes