RPGM - Completed - The NPC Sex a NEET 4 [Final] [Nijigen Goten]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

No story, no game mechanics, no bullshit, just pure NPC sex.

That's literally it. No immersion, no gameplay breaking up the monotony, nothing but a waste of a game engine. You might as well just go read a doujin.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

i really like the NPC genre but this one felt...a little bit boring
    10 or so girls, only 1 pose though the art its not bad but not good either

also, MTL is awful in this one but you wouldn't probably mind in this type of games so i'd say its a good one to finish in 10 or 15 minutes and play a better RPG.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Slayerz

I've played a lot of NPC games and this one is a bit disappointing as there are only 9 girls with mostly 1 pose and you're stuck in the same environment (castle). It would have been nice if you could go outside and explore other towns as well to have various positions for each NPC.

It's still a nice NPC game, but you'll probably say pretty quickly "that's it?" as well.

These ones have a lot more variety:
    NPC Sex Private School
    The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen

Glory to the NPC genre
  4. 5.00 star(s)

nb8

this is a simple game to take a little time

a lot of advantages:
    - there are no creepy, monstrous dialogs for 500,000 letters like in visual novels
    - no grind for many hours
    - beautiful CG

a simple recipe for success - you explore the world, see a girl, approach her and do your own nasty things
  5. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Honestly just as bad as the first 2 map is bigger, no actual increase in content to go along with the larger map so its just a scam in order to make the game go on for a longer period of time.

The CG in this one actually felt worse and the variety was also pretty terrible compared to the previous ones. The MTL still is bad (obviously).

This one actually gave you options as well.... to stop it gave you options to stop a CG. Pretty sure this one must have been a joke made by the creator.