Reactions: ScientistPanda

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What's new in 1.5?
1.0 Has 232 pictures.
1.5 Has 431 pictures.
It basically adds all the missing CG variations. (And I think 1 or 2 fully new scenes, but I might be confusing it with Neet3's v1.51 there.)

Edit: In case that question comes up: No my current mosaic removal mod does not work for v1.5. I would need to re-encrypt the files to make them compatible and of course I would have to edit those additional 199 pictures first, but I will only do that if people tell me that they actually care. (It's super tedious to do.)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
1.0 Has 232 pictures.
1.5 Has 431 pictures.
It basically adds all the missing CG variations. (And I think 1 or 2 fully new scenes, but I might be confusing it with Neet3's v1.51 there.)

Edit: In case that question comes up: No my current mosaic removal mod does not work for v1.5. I would need to re-encrypt the files to make them compatible and of course I would have to edit those additional 199 pictures first, but I will only do that if people tell me that they actually care. (It's super tedious to do.)
Count me in as someone who would be interested in playing this game with your de-censored mod.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Count me in as someone who would be interested in playing this game with your de-censored mod.
Alright I'll put it on my list. Not sure how long it will take though. (My free-time is a bit limited atm.)
Edit: Did edits for roughly half of the new stuff now, but there's some really frustrating results, especially with the new blue hair glasses girl. It just doesn't look right, but every time I try to fix it I just somehow make it worse. :(
Well, still better than a big moasic, I hope...

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Alright I'll put it on my list. Not sure how long it will take though. (My free-time is a bit limited atm.)
That is music to my (And I am sure many other's ears).

Time constraints are understandable, we are just thankful for you taking the game to do this for the community :)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes