Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
Just add some more characters and pregnancy mechanics .
And just release next update already. I think developer can then update the character modelswith periodic updates just like the "Holiday Island" game :WeSmart:

Reactions: xDuckSx

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Just add some more characters and pregnancy mechanics .
And just release next update already. I think developer can then update the character modelswith periodic updates just like the "Holiday Island" game :WeSmart:
yep his last update wasnt finished to so he could push one out already

Drako1966

Aug 24, 2019
I like the game and was on his subscribestar for a couple of months (decided to kick the dev some funds). If the dev is this slow to update then there are other games I will support instead (Game of Hearts for one). Looking at the update clips he's released, I'm not sold that he has done a years worth of work on this project. It seems he took (some) already unattractive clients and made them even less attractive. I get that as a gigilo you have to D some questionable looking clients until you buid a reputation (system missing) but the protaginist is built to well enough to corrupt some attractive females in questionable situations (bar, lonely, phsycological domination of women met around town). Instead he seems more concerned with floopy old tits, oversized vaginas, and feet. To each thier own but the character and storyline development over the last year seems rather weak.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes