VN Ren'Py NSFW [rawmagic] [Development Thread]

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
FMC_Eyes.jpg
CH4 UPDATE STATUS

Hey everyone.

This week has been intense. I’ve just finished most of the characters and scenerios. There are still a few secondary characters left, but I’ll be working on them as needed.

I’ll continue introducing the characters to you over the coming weeks, as some might still need a few adjustments.

By the end of the week, I’ve already started making the first renders of the episodes. There are still only a few, but now that the assets are ready, I believe things will start to speed up (thankfully, because this initial preparation phase is a pain in the a**).

That’s all for this week. I’ll be back over the weekend with 4k renders of Amber and Crystal + variations.

For now, that’s it. See you next time.

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
So, basically, this is one of the characters from the next chapter of the game. It's the first time I've created a MILF, and to be honest, I really like her, but she seems a bit too young to me. I'm trying to create a character in her 40s, but I still haven't figured out exactly what makes a woman look like a MILF and what doesn't. What do you guys think?
Madame_post.png

Reactions: doovel

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I'm really curious what you use to render the scenes. As they look much smoother than what we normally see in AVNs. The last anal reverse cowgirl scene with Elie is one of the hottest I've seen in an AVN.

Reactions: Raw Magic

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
So, basically, this is one of the characters from the next chapter of the game. It's the first time I've created a MILF, and to be honest, I really like her, but she seems a bit too young to me. I'm trying to create a character in her 40s, but I still haven't figured out exactly what makes a woman look like a MILF and what doesn't. What do you guys think?
View attachment 3997637
The body screams, milf. The face head looks out of place. Not just younger than the rest of her? Maybe a more mature skin would work wonders, but I don't know if that would change enough to the face/head.

Reactions: Raw Magic

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I'm really curious what you use to render the scenes. As they look much smoother than what we normally see in AVNs. The last anal reverse cowgirl scene with Elie is one of the hottest I've seen in an AVN.
Hey man, I use blender. It takes a LOT more work than DAZ, but in the end, the quality is better for animations (although the quality of DAZ renders is still better, unfortunately).

Reactions: doovel

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
The body screams, milf. The face head looks out of place. Not just younger than the rest of her? Maybe a more mature skin would work wonders, but I don't know if that would change enough to the face/head.
Yeah, i will have to take her back to the lab and make modifications haha

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Hey man, I use blender. It takes a LOT more work than DAZ, but in the end, the quality is better for animations (although the quality of DAZ renders is still better, unfortunately).
Well it pays off. Do you do the static renders in Blender too? Because the difference hasn't been noticeable if you do those in Daz.