• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
So, do you have it or not?
Honestly, I think that he might not have those sets and have mistaken that he had them. The only way to have those sets is to purchase them through Gumroad. Each set cost 10 bucks.

paoffx

Apr 4, 2019
Are you sure about that

Since 彼女は頭のネジが抜けてる release of Episodes 2-3 in 2019, I have been supporting him on patreon until now. At that time, work was still sent via email.

Why wouldn't I have it?

IMG_5707.png

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
Are you sure about that

Since 彼女は頭のネジが抜けてる release of Episodes 2-3 in 2019, I have been supporting him on patreon until now. At that time, work was still sent via email.

Why wouldn't I have it?

View attachment 3085607
Sorry if we had doubted you :( Since you have these 2 sets (PSDs included), can you post them here? It will be the best.

Reactions: RGZ34

IntoTheDawn

Aug 13, 2022
Can I ask if this includes LK's full animation of NT's Ryza 2019 or if I have to go to LK's collection for it? If so, in which zip file is it found?

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
Are you sure about that

Why wouldn't I have it?
Hey, do you have the PSDs for february of 2019? If so, can you share them with me please? I'd like to have them.

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
We had it. That set is included in the OP [ 2019 Jan to Jun ]
I checked the OP and it doesn't have them.
I downloaded from the mega, filesfm, and workupload links but they didn't have the PSDs, unless I'm missing something.

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
Oh, it seems the PSDs from the collections had been removed because of the recent forum's policy.

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
Oh, it seems the PSDs from the collections had been removed because of the recent forum's policy.
That sucks, I've searched everywhere else that I can think of and couldn't find anything other than the images that I already have.

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone has NT00's 2020 November tier 3 rewards?
Did anyone manage to find the tier 3 rewards from this month? I've been compiling a complete collection of the original run of Yumi's story and #28 and #29 from this month are the only ones I'm not finding uncensored versions of.

edit: Found it on sadpanda. Downloading it. Will upload it here after.

edit2: Here it is. It contains the JP text and textless versions of #28 and #29, which were the only uncensored ones missing in the OP post, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: RGZ34

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
Did anyone manage to find the tier 3 rewards from this month? I've been compiling a complete collection of the original run of Yumi's story and #28 and #29 from this month are the only ones I'm not finding uncensored versions of.

edit: Found it on sadpanda. Downloading it. Will upload it here after.

edit2: Here it is. It contains the JP text and textless versions of #28 and #29, which were the only uncensored ones missing in the OP post, I think.
Thank you for your effort, but a guy uploaded both 11-12/2020 Tier 3 rewards here in December. It contains the full collection of JPGs, PSDs, and Bonuses from those months. But a few weeks later, that comment was taken down somehow.

Reactions: Klmziff