N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
I love the PSDs because you can easily make mods or unique pose/expression configurations that were not in the original sets.
YOU GET ME, MY MAN, MY BROTHER!! It's so fun to play with the PSDs, right? I'm still waiting for the last PSDs to get uploaded to kemono.

Is it easy? I'm about to go download them off the Patreon
If by "download them off patreon" you mean paying NT00, that's awesome, he deserves the money and I assume it's very easy to download past works.
If you mean downloading them from Kemono, then some of those PSDs weren't backed up there. Fortunately, due to the recent Gumroad scare, NT00's gumroad did get uploaded so you can find the missing ones there.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
YOU GET ME, MY MAN, MY BROTHER!! It's so fun to play with the PSDs, right? I'm still waiting for the last PSDs to get uploaded to kemono.

If by "download them off patreon" you mean paying NT00, that's awesome, he deserves the money and I assume it's very easy to download past works.
If you mean downloading them from Kemono, then some of those PSDs weren't backed up there. Fortunately, due to the recent Gumroad scare, NT00's gumroad did get uploaded so you can find the missing ones there.
Yeeeah I use Patreon. Kind of got obsessed ever since the Netorase Penalty Game Chapter released. I'm hopeful he'll deliver incredible things this year. Anyways, how do I play with the PSDs?

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
it's because that scene in particular is exclusively a delusion by haru, it's not a video sent by yumi or someone else.
Eh? are we absolutely sure the title refers to Yumi? I've read the story except the newest stuff and I think the implied mental illness fits Haru way more than Yumi. The bulk of Yumi's crazy behavior only happens because it's directly fueled by Haru himself.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on only 1 vid this time around.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Eh? are we absolutely sure the title refers to Yumi? I've read the story except the newest stuff and I think the implied mental illness fits Haru way more than Yumi. The bulk of Yumi's crazy behavior only happens because it's directly fueled by Haru himself.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on only 1 vid this time around.
Speaking of reading the story, ya'll seem to forget the context for the two gangbang scenes.
Dark-Skin Senpai sends a clip of A RANDOM GIRL he's gangbanging, then Haru imagines its Yumi.

There's only 1 vid this time because in the canon timeline, it wasn't Yumi.

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
Is it easy? I'm about to go download them off the Patreon
I guess it depends on how familiar you are with image editing programs and the scope of the mods. But usually you can just show or hide groups of layers and get a lot of unique configurations.