RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.65(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
1649346561913.png

I was thinking considering its a mod maybe a gallery entrance for the mod related scenes could be accessed down here (with no arrow indication of course) considering its fairly out of the way and would give a way of checking the scenes are in fact working.

Reactions: Burma
Mar 7, 2022
Guys where do I put the graphics file? Do I put it in another file or just smack it in there?

AAlso what does the save files (!,!!,!2,etc.) mean?

Everestti

May 16, 2017
I think they change it to r8 to say that the mod still works tho
Oh, I must be doing something wrong then, I have installed and I noticed that the priestess outfit was different so I thought the mod worked but I tested some scenes and they were all censored yet, you are supposed to just drop the files in the game folder right?

Reactions: crisbr

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Oh, I must be doing something wrong then, I have installed and I noticed that the priestess outfit was different so I thought the mod worked but I tested some scenes and they were all censored yet, you are supposed to just drop the files in the game folder right?
In the mod folders then use the saves provided to see the scenes i managed to see some

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Which scenes for which folders? Considering it sounds like a lot of the people here think and are wondering how to get the scenes to occur naturally.
I think you should put the mods into the Mod folder first then you use each save files to find out tho that what i did ._.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes