RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
- Working on 0.44 MOD, a lot of work, but keep working on it, maybe adding some original story
I am waiting for your new additions. It doesn't matter if there's no text involved. Just see implemented what you already have in the game. gives me great expectations. A NOTE: I found said artist who can see an event. . SO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME. YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN

Reactions: crisbr

Techno_Yandere

Dec 9, 2020
Tried to download it and my antivirus software picked up a trojan, NephomaniaPriestess\Tool\loaders\loaderDLL\version.dll

Can anyone confirm if this is a false positive or something serious at all?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Tried to download it and my antivirus software picked up a trojan, NephomaniaPriestess\Tool\loaders\loaderDLL\version.dll

Can anyone confirm if this is a false positive or something serious at all?
How strange, I have the purchased PANDA DOME detects even ransomware. and not detected anything with the mod. possibly there is an item that I detect as a virus.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
That comes from Mtool, a translation software
https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/

Can translate Japanese to your preferred language (Google Translate)
If the software is not trusted, I consider not including it
Hey bro, I wanted to see how I can get those events from your gifs that you have created for your mod. if I use the MTOOL but I don't find what variable I have to change. the only thing I can do is add more followers to the party but nothing happens :(. give us a hint please. THX FOR READ ME

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
That comes from Mtool, a translation software
https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/

Can translate Japanese to your preferred language (Google Translate)
If the software is not trusted, I consider not including it
kddttnt ,I wanted you to give me tips or videos where I can learn. to provide support on your mod. since I started to overwrite scenes and resources of your mod to support the models. I believe that if we support each other we can improve this game. example / Spanish : Queria que me brindaras tips o videos donde pueda aprender. para brindar apoyo en tu mod. ya que me puesto a sobre escribir escenas y recursos de tu mod para apoyar con los modelos. Yo creo que si nos apoyamos podemos mejorar este juego. un saludo. pd:estoy realizando por el momento pedidos NTR de la comunidad algo asi :

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
kddttnt ,I wanted you to give me tips or videos where I can learn. to provide support on your mod. since I started to overwrite scenes and resources of your mod to support the models. I believe that if we support each other we can improve this game. example / Spanish : Queria que me brindaras tips o videos donde pueda aprender. para brindar apoyo en tu mod. ya que me puesto a sobre escribir escenas y recursos de tu mod para apoyar con los modelos. Yo creo que si nos apoyamos podemos mejorar este juego. un saludo. pd:estoy realizando por el momento pedidos NTR de la comunidad algo asi :
You did a great job,

I'd like to see your PSD file first.

Images need to be stacked in order

Reactions: Conejo_loko24

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
This may require collecting paintings by enough authors. View attachment 2186826
Sure, scene is a combination between the yarizo x princess event. and yarizo is grabbing the arms not the hair. I'm going to keep testing. There I have two scenes that were the easiest to recreate, which was the princess in jail event. to change it so that it is PM who is carrying out the event.// If you have any more advice. or a short video showing how to implement it in the game. or changing models. I would like to learn from you. in order to support with the mod. u.u thx bro

Reactions: crisbr and inbi
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes