RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Unless this somehow changed from the last time unlike most mods you actually don't need the Base Game for this as this actually pretty much comes with the Base Game already.

In fact the "mod" itself that's downloadable is just the base game modified with what's in here rather than files that you have to install to the base game.

Reactions: crisbr

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
I'm actually redrawing some of the scenes to make yarizos cock / xray / stomach bulge / cumflation to be more consistent... maybe I post some files/stuff, when I feel it's near to be good enough
Thanks for doing that man! I really hate when you have such a niche fetish as cumflation in your game, and then half ass it with having it only happen some times. Just do it consistently, and you scratch the itch of the people coming here for it, which I suspect is quite a lot

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I'm actually redrawing some of the scenes to make yarizos cock / xray / stomach bulge / cumflation to be more consistent... maybe I post some files/stuff, when I feel it's near to be good enough
It would be good if you have knowledge and time. let's put our modded edits together to implement them in the kddttnt mod to create a community of modders

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I am infected with COVID-19 and am not healthy enough to continue updating mod in my spare time.

You are welcome to contribute, I will try to find a way to integrate the material into the original story
I would like to contribute to the mod, but the only thing I have done is edit an existing img to recreate scenes. but not add or implement additional events. If you have more knowledge. It would be good to provide a tutorial or where to learn. to help with the mod.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I would like to contribute to the mod, but the only thing I have done is edit an existing img to recreate scenes. but not add or implement additional events. If you have more knowledge. It would be good to provide a tutorial or where to learn. to help with the mod.

Google RPG maker video tutorial, it's a big course and I can't double as a teacher.

Even if you know how to modify RPG games, you have to clean up the author's poop mountain code

Reactions: Hybr1d0 and crisbr
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes