RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
is that all? Nothing else? No changelog?
Well there is more that's for sure. It's more than just PM NTR but the problem is that it's kinda hard to actually list it because even I don't know what they are at the top of my head.

The ones I can think off is the Priestess normal clothes being black, some shota content and I think the Dungeon was playable with this mod.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Trojan:Win64/TurtleLoader.SVR
containerfile: C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\Nymphomania Priestess Uncensored dungeon version Ver.22.10.18.zip
file: C:\Users\Anon\Downloads\Nymphomania Priestess Uncensored dungeon version Ver.22.10.18.zip->Tool/loaders/loaderDLL/version.dll

Just so you guys know.
That's MTool, Windows throws a hissy fit about it but the tool is trustworthy.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I don't trust it either, where is the source code? Is it open source?
You can find the tool maker's patreon here -
It's not open source AFAIK, no. But the tool is pretty popular, the question you have to ask yourself is: if the author's business model relies on people's trust, would the author really bother to put malware in this thing? And if they did, wouldn't someone else have noticed and put the word out by now?

DemonRune

May 21, 2017
Does no one have any save with any of the new content? or even proof of what's in this mod of the game?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Does no one have any save with any of the new content? or even proof of what's in this mod of the game?
The mod literally comes with multiple saves at different points. Save 1 lets you go into the dungeon that is no longer accessible. The other saves are at other points, and only have a couple of extra scenes.

For the most part, the mod creator was trying to stick to whatever story Technobrake is working on. However, since arctic glaciers move at a faster pace, we might end up with the mod going a different route entirely.

Reactions: flowsand

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
mod に貢献する方法はありますか? デザインを送信するために必要なシナリオまたはイベントは何ですか。 私は次のようなことをします:
I am guilty and still have a lot of retouching to do. Maybe AI painting can help me, but I have no experience in this field.

Or human Photoshop, allow my inefficiency

View attachment 2508621

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Not only is it not implemented, I don't think Technobreak will ever implement it on account of backer votes going against it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nesorga

huy1102zxc

Feb 4, 2020
I'm actually redrawing some of the scenes to make yarizos cock / xray / stomach bulge / cumflation to be more consistent... maybe I post some files/stuff, when I feel it's near to be good enough
we are still waiting for you, hope u will finish it soon

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes