RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MaximillionDicaprio

May 26, 2023
How did you perform the demosaicing process on all the image files? Is there a plugin available for this task, or can we carry out the demosaicing ourselves? By being able to handle the demosaicing process independently, we can avoid waiting for uncensored patches.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Because it is a MOD, the original update quickly to match, otherwise it will be futile :cry:
kdd tnt, will it be available to add an event in the new Nyphomania engine? / PS: It has a discor to be able to send edits or ideas for the mod. I want to contribute something :/

Reactions: crisbr

Maxshit

Nov 9, 2020
I'm actually redrawing some of the scenes to make yarizos cock / xray / stomach bulge / cumflation to be more consistent... maybe I post some files/stuff, when I feel it's near to be good enough
bro is it done now?

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
kdd tnt, will it be available to add an event in the new Nyphomania engine? / PS: It has a discor to be able to send edits or ideas for the mod. I want to contribute something :/
If the original author is still using a large number of script references in the MV engine, adding events is difficult unless the artwork is directly assembled to avoid plugin conflicts.

Reactions: Hybr1d0 and crisbr

Beatboxer

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone upload their whole game. I keep running into errors that irritates me cause I don't know what i am doing.

Maxshit

Nov 9, 2020
Help I'm playing in a joiplay app, can this game go even smoother because there's a time it freezes then proceeds.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes