RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
Kinda sad but more looking forward to this mod then the real game. Techno never added any ntr events for PM so my only hope is this absolute unit of a modder to save us. I kinda hoped that party size would increase since it could be awesome with yarizo and priestess and PM fucking around while exploring.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Aw hecks yeah, thanks for the update kddttnt . Though don't forget to update the original post information as well, it still shows the older update date and game version 0.41R5 .

Hissoiur

Mar 9, 2022
Weird bug happening here, but whenever I interact with some of the girls, potion maker or the priestess, the game boots me out with this warning, I guess? showing up

Last edited:

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Weird bug happening here, but whenever I interact with some of the girls, potion maker or the priestess, the game boots me out with this warning, I guess? showing up
Go here for help and future problems on your games (Only for Joiplay)

ufo5106

Aug 31, 2020
你好,我下載了您最新的版本(第一次發現這mod),但是遊戲中許多場景都像這樣圖片錯位,怎麼解決呢?
1688646420498.png

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
你好,我下載了您最新的版本(第一次發現這mod),但是遊戲中許多場景都像這樣圖片錯位,怎麼解決呢?
View attachment 2748932
Oh,

I increased the resolution of the image, which led to errors

I'll fix it as soon as

Since the new engine version is updated, I will be making MO with a new resolution

Last edited:

Brashole12

Jan 4, 2019
The added scenes seem to all be in japanese even after using the cheat item to turn it into english but the rest of the game is translated?

Last edited:

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
Oh,

I'll fix it as soon as

Since the new engine version is updated, I will be making MO with a new resolution
When I press game file opens the notepad sir how can I solve this?

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Oh,

I'll fix it as soon as

there is any PM ntr ?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes