RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Everestti

May 16, 2017
I think you should put the mods into the Mod folder first then you use each save files to find out tho that what i did ._.
I was under the impression that this mod would simply uncensor and add/change something else in the game, so it would improve a new playthrough, I didn't expect to keep manually changing save files to guess what changed what.

Reactions: keima

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
By this point I think might need to put a little info on how the mod works considering people don't seem to understand it. Mixed messages. Some thinking it is supposed to be naturally occurring like the shota event, some saying it can only be accessed through the provided saves, honestly just some clarification would be appreciated since people have been asking how to access the altered content such as the new PM stuff.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
By this point I think might need to put a little info on how the mod works considering people don't seem to understand it. Mixed messages. Some thinking it is supposed to be naturally occurring like the shota event, some saying it can only be accessed through the provided saves, honestly just some clarification would be appreciated since people have been asking how to access the altered content such as the new PM stuff.
Yes, that would be nice.

Mar 7, 2022
Which scenes for which folders? Considering it sounds like a lot of the people here think and are wondering how to get the scenes to occur naturally.
That's what I did although the only new things I saw were when you visit pm in the inn, some uncensored parts, and Iris in the church.

Burma

May 22, 2018
I downloaded the rpg maker ace and well it looks like it's the program that makes this type of games. How do I look at the events with this now?

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I downloaded the rpg maker ace and well it looks like it's the program that makes this type of games. How do I look at the events with this now?
Maybe it was made by the original author, or me

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
There is an item called portable cheat god you can get it from the closet in the uncle's inn(fourth in the menu)after you click on the closet.It allows you to switch from chinese to english(third from the bottom) some saves provided have the item it looks like a gold medal.
I cant find it help please

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Will the PM-Yarizo pictures be made into events in the mod or it's just for show at this point of time?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes