RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Well that's what I did and unless there's a problem that I didn't notice yet or somehow you don't even need the Base Game and the download alone has everything. Otherwise That's pretty much it from what I can tell we need to do.

Honestly while it's seemed simple, when it comes to modifying file you can never be to careful lest you break the game and have no idea what you did.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Mods are abandoned sometimes and hunting down outdated versions for them can be a bitch, this is good practice.
Good practice for what? I mean by concept sure having a download that already has the Mod is good as it takes away the issue of having the add them to the Game and messing things up in the process.

But that doesn't really stop Mods from being abandoned or the need of hunting down outdated versions because all this does is just take an extra step away but in the process makes the need of the Original pointless most of the time.

As far as I'm aware there's no correlation to Mod abandonment to downloading a game that already pre-installed the Mod.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Good practice for what? I mean by concept sure having a download that already has the Mod is good as it takes away the issue of having the add them to the Game and messing things up in the process.

But that doesn't really stop Mods from being abandoned or the need of hunting down outdated versions because all this does is just take an extra step away but in the process makes the need of the Original pointless most of the time.

As far as I'm aware there's no correlation to Mod abandonment to downloading a game that already pre-installed the Mod.
I'm speaking for the future, so you won't have to go digging for whatever older version required once the mod is long finished or abandoned. Recently I've had to look for an older dungeon test version of this game, took me a while.

SussyBorger14

May 15, 2022
do not install over a copy of the game. Extract it and run it as is. That's how i made work mine
i copy yhe file seperately so necessary it became corrupted or may affec my progress but somehow the dungeon test isnt fully translated yet can i have file link for it?

inbi

Jan 6, 2022
next content will be from the elf with a big ass I hope that the next day the mod will be updated by heart

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Consider making new standalone events regardless of the original author's plans.

In fact, he has been devoting his time to various new games

Reactions: crisbr and Vakalo

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Consider making new standalone events regardless of the original author's plans.

In fact, he has been devoting his time to various new games
yep, his ci-en shows he's going to focus on a new game. again. for the 3rd time. its like he hates nymphomania priestess or something.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Is it better to play this from the beginning? Are there scenes at the start that I might miss if I use late game saves from the original?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes