RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
It is really lag to play this on joiplay
I played it on my tablet A7 and well I did two things. I played without any of the save then did another where I put all of my saves and played the one where I was nearly finished the story up to the point what content R12 had.

For the first thing, The prologue was playing well at first but by the priestess and the sex scenes happen, it was lagging or rather freezing on some of them really badly. Which I actually had to uninstall because I though it was a waste of time.

Then reinstalled it again this time with the Saves just to be relal I had playing it on my PC then I played the one where I was nearly finished the game and well there was some freezes during the Town.

To put more context of what my Spec are just so you could be more informed

These are the stats of the Tab A7

I Also used 25 GB out of 32GB of the storage that the Tab A7 had and completely cleared any app including using the device care to clear out the memory and this was like before Android 12 got released to the A7 as well too.

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
I played it on my tablet A7 and well I did two things. I played without any of the save then did another where I put all of my saves and played the one where I was nearly finished the story up to the point what content R12 had.

For the first thing, The prologue was playing well at first but by the priestess and the sex scenes happen, it was lagging or rather freezing on some of them really badly. Which I actually had to uninstall because I though it was a waste of time.

Then reinstalled it again this time with the Saves just to be relal I had playing it on my PC then I played the one where I was nearly finished the game and well there was some freezes during the Town.

To put more context of what my Spec are just so you could be more informed

These are the stats of the Tab A7

I Also used 25 GB out of 32GB of the storage that the Tab A7 had and completely cleared any app including using the device care to clear out the memory and this was like before Android 12 got released to the A7 as well too.
So i have to use my own saves right? Saves from the extracted file are laggy.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
So i have to use my own saves right? Saves from the extracted file are laggy.
I don't think it really matters. Because the first time I didn't even had any saves at all and it was still lagging during the Sex Scenes which really implies that the issue isn't with the save itself or partially isn't save based anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bucubucu

nomoreemails45

Sep 23, 2020
well, first time posting here and it's to fix the damn game. So, first install the rpgmaker XV RTP (runtime package.)
Next, you just dump the contents of each folder of the RTP to the folders of the game that have the same name (Example: Dump all contents of the RTP tilesets folder into the tilesets folder of the game)
I just did this, and it worked. Sometimes it'll fail to draw bitmap but that happened like once, and when i did the same thing again (enter a new zone) nothing happened. It may be random. Who knows.
I hope this helps.
(Extra note: This works with similar games that have this same issue.)

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
zxczczxcxzxczxczxzczxcxczc.png

I don't understand what happen.......

(10minutes ago)

ah,Iknow why now...... but I can't delete this reply,I don't know ......

Last edited:
Reactions: Burma

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
yep, his ci-en shows he's going to focus on a new game. again. for the 3rd time. its like he hates nymphomania priestess or something.
Nah its quite the contrary of that, he loves Nymphomania priestess and its easy to understand. This game is giving him more funds that he will get on a normal game released at DL, thats why he is leeching to the patreons, to be fair its not the first time i think he already make the game and is releasing betas to keep on cash.

hentailover4you

Mar 14, 2018
I found a way to fix it!!!
Just extract this .zip in the game directory and replace de old files ;)
(I use the files that are in the original vercion of the game, and everything works just fine)
I hope it helps, its my first post btw.

theshadower10

Sep 19, 2017
same issue as above. still not sure how to fix. any ideas? get 2 errors, 1 in japanese (i assume) and another saying same as above error.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes