RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
1661199396764.png

Why can't i start the relationship quest with PM? iirc you only have to talk to her once then the events start- but if i talk to her now- she say's there's nothing to talk about. Am i forgetting/missing something?

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Are u sure that u r alone????? If u have the priestess in your party, u cant do pm's Events
yes i am alone- i have done this quest every update so i know what to do but this is my first time playing with the modded one so idk maybe something changed that needed to be done because i have already unlocked Yarizo as a partner and i was planning to get PM now

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
i even tried starting a new game and did the first quest first (killing 5 rats) before going solo and try to talk to PM and still nothing

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
I've bypassed the weird bug of the PM not being able to talk to you by just using an old save- Now how do i get PM to be NTRd by Yarizo? or was that just art that's not in the game yet?

Joshuathefather

Apr 12, 2021
Why i can't activate the dungeon? I just extracted the file then copied file tktk_bitmap from original game (R15). Did i do something wrong?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes