RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I'm getting a bug that doesn't let me leave the brothel. What I'm doing is going inside solo, triggering the succubus event on the pole, going on the bathroom to trigger another of her events and going upstairs to trigger again (for friendship points). After this, when I try to leave the brothel, the dude blocking the way is 1 square in excess to the right, meaning that when I interact, he moves to the left and my character stays walking to the wall - at which point I have to close the game because it doesn't let me do anything.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Edit: Just checked - the bug happens regardless of the events. As long as I enter the bathroom, the guy moves back 1 square and won't let me out.
Thank you. It was an oversight on my part. It will be corrected in the next edition

needregister

Oct 3, 2021
Found another bug~

After Kohaku gets her dancer clothes, whenever you speak to the guy you pay to enter the brothel, it just bugs out - doesn't show text and doesn't let me move (though the guy blocking the way in does move.)

Reactions: MR_Hsan

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Found another bug~

After Kohaku gets her dancer clothes, whenever you speak to the guy you pay to enter the brothel, it just bugs out - doesn't show text and doesn't let me move (though the guy blocking the way in does move.)

That's the original author's bug. Don't trigger it until the original author fixes it

Lamtaukhua

Apr 25, 2020
làm thế nào để khắc phục sự cố đóng băng trong nhà thổ sau khi nói chuyện với lễ tân Capture.PNG

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes