RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.66(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Modified THE CG OF INTERCOURSE WITH THE PERSON'S WIFE, THE ORIGINAL SEX ORGAN IS TOO BIG, NOT VERY CONSISTENT WITH THE hero's "ORDINARY size" setting, I think this is more erotic. The Pussy with the wife uses more detailed stickers. I know it's not in the style of the original author, but it's my sexual hobby and I follow his orders. event-mob-matting_press-base2.png

The dialog box blocked the uncensored image

Last edited:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Is it only in the English version?

The original author set up a complex game program script, as a third party 2 I can hardly guarantee bug-free. Try it in Japanese, or just use Save to get into the dungeon

Yeah, same in japanese version. Last version I had (NPRI-0.41R15 Uncen&dungeon cracked version-) had the menu working.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
What folder exactly i need to copy... All of them or just a few folder... Give me a name please :)
copy tktk_bitmap.dll file which is in R15EX2 folder have game.exe
and paste into same folder which have game.exe in uncen &dungeon version folder

Model101

Dec 11, 2020
copy tktk_bitmap.dll file which is in R15EX2 folder have game.exe
and paste into same folder which have game.exe in uncen &dungeon version folder
The result is same the dungeon test not unlock and some scene in inn not complete... Fwee.. Confused... How i watch full yaziro in inn and dungeon test

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
The result is same the dungeon test not unlock and some scene in inn not complete... Fwee.. Confused... How i watch full yaziro in inn and dungeon test
trying open MTool and use this open ダンジョンテスト on
I use one time open the dungeon before.

Sep 7, 2021
can i ask what this mod really do ? is this stand-alone game that is uncensored and has some bonus scenes or do i copy paste into original game ?

edit: i found out its stand-alone same like original but uncensored and with some more scenes i guess then ?

Last edited:

needregister

Oct 3, 2021
I'm getting a bug that doesn't let me leave the brothel. What I'm doing is going inside solo, triggering the succubus event on the pole, going on the bathroom to trigger another of her events and going upstairs to trigger again (for friendship points). After this, when I try to leave the brothel, the dude blocking the way is 1 square in excess to the right, meaning that when I interact, he moves to the left and my character stays walking to the wall - at which point I have to close the game because it doesn't let me do anything.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Edit: Just checked - the bug happens regardless of the events. As long as I enter the bathroom, the guy moves back 1 square and won't let me out.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes