Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is this game still being worked on? I saw releases from the same group for a different title but since this one is still not marked as complete I haven't played the latest versions. The game was good when I played it last year but I've not the time to play through another partial release again.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Is this game still being worked on? I saw releases from the same group for a different title but since this one is still not marked as complete I haven't played the latest versions. The game was good when I played it last year but I've not the time to play through another partial release again.
it's 90% complete so you can play it. The 10% left will be on Steam launch

Shamar22

Apr 22, 2022
I'm having trouble getting the yellow gem to light up, mainly because I don't know where to go, who to talk to, what to get, or what to kill. Also, how do I get the wolf man to actually join the party? I talked to him at the camp, but he disappeared. Where is he? Because he's not at the camp, I need help. With all that being said, thank you for the help. Also, someone should make a guide; it is very annoying not knowing where to go or who to talk to.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Is there a legit way to unlock the seduce skill? I've gone through the whole game, seen all the endings, beat the vampire bosses, and I can only access the seduce skill from the cheat NPC in the cheat house. I can't tell if a legit unlock method hasn't been implemented or if I'm missing something.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Is there a legit way to unlock the seduce skill? I've gone through the whole game, seen all the endings, beat the vampire bosses, and I can only access the seduce skill from the cheat NPC in the cheat house. I can't tell if a legit unlock method hasn't been implemented or if I'm missing something.
there's a dude in the nomad camp that teaches it to you

I'm having trouble getting the yellow gem to light up, mainly because I don't know where to go, who to talk to, what to get, or what to kill. Also, how do I get the wolf man to actually join the party? I talked to him at the camp, but he disappeared. Where is he? Because he's not at the camp, I need help. With all that being said, thank you for the help. Also, someone should make a guide; it is very annoying not knowing where to go or who to talk to.
you need the levitate spell to enter the air dungeon

how do you cool down the machine inside the vulcano?
secret boss in the ice dungeon

I defeated all bosses, what the hints need to find?
there's 1 hint per dungeon, you can look them up in this thread

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes