Seeking [NTR] Casual Netorase/Prostitution

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I am looking for games where you can casually pimp out your party members/lovers. Some examples of what I am looking for are:
  • An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked (Where you lend out your girlfriend for 'points' that you need to pass your adventurer exam)
  • Pocket Gal Hunter (Where you prostitute your Gals in love hotels for money)
  • Shadowcore (Where you "unknowingly" send your girlfriend/childhood friend to work as a cumdump in a gloryhole or at a brothel)
  • Amor Magical Academy / The Ruins of Luxoria (My personal favorites - Where you give your girlfriend /partner to others in order to get more power and for fun, and where you can just walk around and find your girl fucking other guys on the map)

To be more specific I am looking for games with some casual netorase where you can give your girl to someone else for money, items, or even just for fun. It's fine if the male protag doesn't actually know the girl is being cucked like in Shadowcore (where he just knows she is 'working') or if the male protag does know like in An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked or Pocket Gal Hunter.

While I would prefer it to be a recurring theme throughout the game it is also fine if there are just a couple scenes. Also if there are games like this without the NTR I am willing to give those a go as well, though I would prefer NTR recommendations.

I should also mention that I prefer RPGM games, but if there are other types of games that do this type of content well I would love to see them.

Thank you in advance.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I don't have anything to add unfortunately, but I do want to thank you for your recommendations - they look awesome!

The exception being Amor, which so far seems to be just straight up NTR. I mean, shit, your virgin girlfriend gets raped in the introduction. I'll be passing on that one

Reactions: LulzPerv

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I don't have anything to add unfortunately, but I do want to thank you for your recommendations - they look awesome!

The exception being Amor, which so far seems to be just straight up NTR. I mean, shit, your virgin girlfriend gets raped in the introduction. I'll be passing on that one
Amor starts as netorare but after the first few scenes the male mc starts to like seeing the female mc get fucked by other dudes so it transitions into netorase. There are quite a few scenes later on where you initiate sharing your partner, iirc the male MC has an app where he can sign up the female mc for prostitution to anyone on the island and she gets fucked be train molesters and construction workers in front of him. Also later on there is netori as you can steal the other girls from their partners but you also see your current girl be netorared away at the same time.

Basically Amor focuses on all three aspects of NTR and has it's fair share of scenes from all of them, but if regular netorare is a deal breaker for you then the game is probably not for you.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Amor starts as netorare but after the first few scenes the male mc starts to like seeing the female mc get fucked by other dudes so it transitions into netorase. There are quite a few scenes later on where you initiate sharing your partner, iirc the male MC has an app where he can sign up the female mc for prostitution to anyone on the island and she gets fucked be train molesters and construction workers in front of him. Also later on there is netori as you can steal the other girls from their partners but you also see your current girl be netorared away at the same time.
Ah, alright. So if I just skip the intro does it get right to the good stuff?

Basically Amor focuses on all three aspects of NTR and has it's fair share of scenes from all of them, but if regular netorare is a deal breaker for you then the game is probably not for you.
Eh, NTR in general isn't the issue. I do enjoy it when it's consensual - whether the girl is actively deciding to cheat, being seduced, or even choosing (key word) to fuck someone she'd rather not in order to gain some benefit, that's all good. It's the rape aspect that turns me right off

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Ah, alright. So if I just skip the intro does it get right to the good stuff?

Eh, NTR in general isn't the issue. I do enjoy it when it's consensual - whether the girl is actively deciding to cheat, being seduced, or even choosing (key word) to fuck someone she'd rather not in order to gain some benefit, that's all good. It's the rape aspect that turns me right off
Yeah you can basically skip the intro if you really want to, after that just play through the dungeons to unlock all the scenes or even just find a save in the Amor game thread, the recollection room is pretty good for this game. After you get past the intro all the netori and netorare scenes are generally enjoyed by everyone, it's only the beginning where the Male and Female Protagonists 'awaken' to ntr that they don't enjoy it at first.

I get what your saying about the consensual part, my favorite part of ntr is generally the corruption bit where the girl becomes progressively more slutty as she gets into it, pretty hard to do that if she is just getting raped.

Reactions: rgnar62
Nov 30, 2018
There's a game by NT:Ripper which fits the bill you're looking for I think. To be at your side: Beloved wife inseminated RJ240243.

Basically the dude has to let his wife bang other guys in order to get pregnant and gradually they both really get into it. It's linear and fairly short but it was alright if you like that kind of thing. There's an English TL floating around out there.

Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
There's a game by NT:Ripper which fits the bill you're looking for I think. To be at your side: Beloved wife inseminated RJ240243.

Basically the dude has to let his wife bang other guys in order to get pregnant and gradually they both really get into it. It's linear and fairly short but it was alright if you like that kind of thing. There's an English TL floating around out there.
Thanks for the suggestion, I actually already have it downloaded and started it but haven't got around to finishing it yet lol.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Thanks for all the recommendations. If you haven't already, you should check out Nymphomania Priestess. It's still in development and pretty much requires the walkthrough and cheats, but contains a lot of NTR/Netorase.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thanks for all the recommendations. If you haven't already, you should check out Nymphomania Priestess. It's still in development and pretty much requires the walkthrough and cheats, but contains a lot of NTR/Netorase.
Oh wow its back, thought it was banned here