Seeking [NTR] Casual Netorase/Prostitution

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I am looking for games where you can casually pimp out your party members/lovers. Some examples of what I am looking for are:
  • An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked (Where you lend out your girlfriend for 'points' that you need to pass your adventurer exam)
  • Pocket Gal Hunter (Where you prostitute your Gals in love hotels for money)
  • Shadowcore (Where you "unknowingly" send your girlfriend/childhood friend to work as a cumdump in a gloryhole or at a brothel)
  • Amor Magical Academy / The Ruins of Luxoria (My personal favorites - Where you give your girlfriend /partner to others in order to get more power and for fun, and where you can just walk around and find your girl fucking other guys on the map)

To be more specific I am looking for games with some casual netorase where you can give your girl to someone else for money, items, or even just for fun. It's fine if the male protag doesn't actually know the girl is being cucked like in Shadowcore (where he just knows she is 'working') or if the male protag does know like in An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked or Pocket Gal Hunter.

While I would prefer it to be a recurring theme throughout the game it is also fine if there are just a couple scenes. Also if there are games like this without the NTR I am willing to give those a go as well, though I would prefer NTR recommendations.

I should also mention that I prefer RPGM games, but if there are other types of games that do this type of content well I would love to see them.

Thank you in advance.
Cant believe nobody has mentioned the best Sharing game there is
Perfect Housewife by K4soft

Legit no humiliation, no cheating, no betrayal
Just fun. The wife cares only for her husband and loves him. Its just sex with others(with the permission from her husband).
She also care about his feelings and opinions. She is ready to stop at anytime if her husband would tell her.
The husband also gets action too with other women too (with the permission from his wife), he often joins his wife for the fun too

This is no "corruption" game like the rest of the NTR games(where the wife falls for other men and stops caring for her man).
In Perfect Housewife, the wife and the husband are in full control of the situations and are just having fun.
There is no point where it could make the player feel jealous, since the wife always considers the husband and takes care of him

Tho , there is no prostitution in the game so far at least
But even if its added, its going to be just ropleplay that the husband and wife have full control over lol

Perfect housewife is the best , lighthearted and fun Sharing game there is
There are no assholes, every other dude is polite and nice.
Wife only does things if the husband permits it. And the other way around