RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thank you very much for the comments, we have read them and we are reviewing the issue of performance with ram memory. Apparently this is due to the game and the large number of mechanics it tries to cover for this project. This generates caching problems and can cause serious problems, including the most important one, which is the sudden closing of the game. As a temporary solution we are analyzing the possibility of implementing autosave, but it is nothing more than a temporary solution. On the other hand, we are considering the possibility of migrating the project to another engine, be it Unity or something else that allows us to better control the performance issue, or perhaps dividing the game into two parts, but we are analyzing several possibilities. We will keep you informed through our official channels about any news on this matter.

Reactions: Diegoz
Jul 1, 2018
Not sure if you tried it but SumRndmDde made a plugin called "SRD_PreloaderCore" which should maybe help/fix that problem. If not might try to find another preloader plugin that caches upon initial start of the game.

Also about the auto save, a lot of people would appreciate it but please add an option in the options menu to turn it off.

Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Not at the moment, however, as the scenes progress, they will become more relevant, since the erotic status menu will be enabled, which will have an additional parameter that will be directly related to the progress of the game, on the other hand, we plan to enable a netorase route additional which will lead to a new ending and additional scenes xD
is there as of right now anything related to netorase in the game or will it be at the end?

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
is there as of right now anything related to netorase in the game or will it be at the end?
We want to divide the story into several paths, one of them is the netorase, but before that we must complete the path of love, because until this version of the game we have focused only on preparing the path for the netorare, there will come a point where Let's start completing paths and the story will make much more sense. We know that the definitive events are found very soon in the story. However, this is because the other options have not yet been implemented. We already have a well-worked script and what What we want for this project is to give priority to the user's decisions, I can only tell you that there are two more characters missing that will be able to play NTR, a fat and ugly professor who arrived at the enemy base along with the enemies and the magician who will be tempted by power dark

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Not sure if you tried it but SumRndmDde made a plugin called "SRD_PreloaderCore" which should maybe help/fix that problem. If not might try to find another preloader plugin that caches upon initial start of the game.

Also about the auto save, a lot of people would appreciate it but please add an option in the options menu to turn it off.

Thanks
A few versions ago we implemented it, however we investigated in many forums and it seems that this plugin, instead of solving the problem, what it does is make it worse, we are doing tests and we will choose a few people who want to collaborate as testers for some performance tests

Jul 1, 2018
Got curious and booted up a vm with 2 core and 4gb ram.

When I visited a location like the town for the times time after initial start of the game, the ram usage spiked up to 470mb but after less than 10 seconds went back down to 380mb.
After visiting all locations other than the dungeons the ram is staying close to 350mb
After going into the goblin dungeon the ram went to 480mb but went down to 430mb after a few seconds and to 370mb in a battle.
When I needed to go find Dana as she didn't comeback the ram usage was at 430mb
After 5 days the ram usage stayed pretty stable near the 450mb

The biggest consumption I saw was during the evening in the town which hada ram consumption of 510mb.

After wasting 30mins doing these tests (in a vm, keep in mind this mean 0 gpu memory and it's only using system memory)
MY best guess is that the people complaining about the ram usage are all android users that have to have the game emulated via joiplay.
If so you exporting the game as windows AND android should fix that problem.

I also left that game running in the town during the evening for 45mins and the ram usage stayed at 400mb.
This is just about memory consumption, I didn't try to break the game and see if the ram would spike or leak.

**The testing was done with stock game not using the preloader**

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
We want to divide the story into several paths, one of them is the netorase, but before that we must complete the path of love, because until this version of the game we have focused only on preparing the path for the netorare, there will come a point where Let's start completing paths and the story will make much more sense. We know that the definitive events are found very soon in the story. However, this is because the other options have not yet been implemented. We already have a well-worked script and what What we want for this project is to give priority to the user's decisions, I can only tell you that there are two more characters missing that will be able to play NTR, a fat and ugly professor who arrived at the enemy base along with the enemies and the magician who will be tempted by power dark
thank you for the reply! i like the fact you will do the love route to have the netorase route after so it makes sense ^^, in how many updates do you think the netorase route will start do you have any idea?
btw i saw that there is 2 female in the game right now, are they 2 potential lovers? and if they are will they both be able to have netorare/netorase/love route or will it stay only for the white hair girl?

• Red Heart

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Hello
I'm New to this Game & I need a little Help
Do you guys know what Time & Location of the 4 Runes to Show Up?
I don't even know when or where they show up.
Pls a little Help

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
thank you for the reply! i like the fact you will do the love route to have the netorase route after so it makes sense ^^, in how many updates do you think the netorase route will start do you have any idea?
btw i saw that there is 2 female in the game right now, are they 2 potential lovers? and if they are will they both be able to have netorare/netorase/love route or will it stay only for the white hair girl?
Right now the plan is for Alice to deceive the protagonist and get information from him, however it is going to be a constant fight between feelings of love for the protagonist and duty towards his companions. If we are relatively technical, the Netorase is already present between the leader of the enemy faction and Alice, but the plan is to get a very marked Netorase and Netorare with the protagonist

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
Uh, is there a way to refresh the screen? I can't seem to get rid of Dana's picture here:
View attachment 2949149

seems to have gotten stuck after cancelling a call in some way, but I can't get it to go away.
This bug has been present in literally every single version of this game that I've played and it actively turns me off from playing it. Why isn't this reoccurring issue being addressed where a primary function of the game (calling Dana) is bugged to hell??

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This bug has been present in literally every single version of this game that I've played and it actively turns me off from playing it. Why isn't this reoccurring issue being addressed where a primary function of the game (calling Dana) is bugged to hell??
Well, we have just reviewed the code and we have the possible temporary solution for v0.13, however this bug is completely fixed for v0.14b which is about to be uploaded in a few hours to Patreon. As for the temporary solution for this error is: Re-enter the action menu with the letter "G" and spend time until the end of the day, then call Dana again in the morning and the image should be updated, we are very sorry for the inconvenience, but this error arose based on the new cell phone system implemented in v0.12 which was a little more complex than we expected, however, we can assure that after reviewing the code, this annoying bug was corrected in v0.14b

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I'm running into a possible bug where I bring Dana with me to the surveillance room. When I enter the mode, I am swapped to Dana as a playable character and I can't leave the surveillance mode. I press 1 (to swap map). I can't press x to cancel out of the scene (just brings up the menu). A bird called "Camara" is in my party following me. I don't think this is intended feature right? Am I just stupid?

I ended up restarting. This is fresh out of the initial tour of the base by Dana. I did the fruit + wood quest, built the guard shack. Then used the phone to call Dana to my party.

Nevermind you have to press E to exit out of that mode. But Dana being there is probably a bug.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
Well, we have just reviewed the code and we have the possible temporary solution for v0.13, however this bug is completely fixed for v0.14b which is about to be uploaded in a few hours to Patreon. As for the temporary solution for this error is: Re-enter the action menu with the letter "G" and spend time until the end of the day, then call Dana again in the morning and the image should be updated, we are very sorry for the inconvenience, but this error arose based on the new cell phone system implemented in v0.12 which was a little more complex than we expected, however, we can assure that after reviewing the code, this annoying bug was corrected in v0.14b

Yeah that seems to be a good fix for it, but I'm glad that the issue is getting fixed either way. Overall the game is really fun with it's themes and mechanics, so I'm happy to see it getting bugfixes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hi there! I tried to find a solution, but I didn't manage. For the wizard quest I have 20 giant plant, 16 forbidden fruits and, even if not showing in inventory, I took the saliva from the enemy student. Despite all of this, the wizard just opened one book and keeps telling me "when you have all materials we can start the spell...etc." what am I missing? Thank you!!!
Did anyone figure this out?

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Did anyone figure this out?
That really is not a bug, you must get 4 saliva/semen, for this you must go to the enemy student's lair 3 times and collect all the resources that the magician requests 4 times, each time you give him the materials he will open a book , until opening the 4 books and continuing with the story l.

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm running into a possible bug where I bring Dana with me to the surveillance room. When I enter the mode, I am swapped to Dana as a playable character and I can't leave the surveillance mode. I press 1 (to swap map). I can't press x to cancel out of the scene (just brings up the menu). A bird called "Camara" is in my party following me. I don't think this is intended feature right? Am I just stupid?

I ended up restarting. This is fresh out of the initial tour of the base by Dana. I did the fruit + wood quest, built the guard shack. Then used the phone to call Dana to my party.

Nevermind you have to press E to exit out of that mode. But Dana being there is probably a bug.
Thank you very much for reporting it, we had not considered that scenario, we will review it and correct it as soon as possible

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes