RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Idgi, if we avoid ntr we dont get laid? Or you can completely avoid the ntr and progress the game with sex content?

Reactions: MAD6999

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
NTR Classroom Sabotage V0.14c Part1 (Patreon)

changelog:
10 new maps added.
10 new sprites added.
new scenes added.
4 Puzzles added.
New mechanics for the camera
Significant advance in history

P.S. This is old 2023-11-26 release

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022

NTR Classroom Sabotage V0.14 Part 2 (Test Map) (Patreon)

Published:
2024-02-25 22:56:00
Imported:
2024-04

Reactions: Diegoz

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
NTR Classroom Sabotage V0.14c Part1 (Patreon)

changelog:
10 new maps added.
10 new sprites added.
new scenes added.
4 Puzzles added.
New mechanics for the camera
Significant advance in history

P.S. This is old 2023-11-26 release
Diamond patreon code (Gallery unlock) for v0.14c part1: 17823

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRClassroomSabotage-0.14cP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jul 24, 2017
Anybody have any idea what the "order of operations" code is in the weird mind-palace thing right after you're introduced to the other class? You know, the one with the five flashback pillars and the numbers 12346?

I swear nothing I try works there, and I'll be damned if I play through this entire game a 20th time just to see what order the scenes are in.

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Anybody have any idea what the "order of operations" code is in the weird mind-palace thing right after you're introduced to the other class? You know, the one with the five flashback pillars and the numbers 12346?

I swear nothing I try works there, and I'll be damned if I play through this entire game a 20th time just to see what order the scenes are in.
41623 worked for me. Yeah... I've played half of the game again to see it :HideThePain:

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
There is a bug with the four demon succubus puzzle in the mansion. After completing all four and trying to enter the second room after finishing the blue room at the upper left, you end up in the post-cum room and your sprite gets stuck trying to complete the cut scene.

I had a similar problem if I tried to do each room one at a time, after the first two or so, the female sprite would get stuck on a spot before completing the running around cutscene.

Also, the cutscenes in this section are pretty long chained together as they are.

Edit: there is a method to get through this situation. Do every puzzle but the blue one in the upper left.
Then enter the bottom right door, then bottom left, then upper right, then finish the blue door.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kwalsky

deneg-net

May 22, 2023
I don't feel like I've gone too far into the plot. Overall, I liked the game.

But there are also many bugs. For example, you can choose Dana or Oliver and play with them all day. At 11 p.m., click the "wait 3 hours" button. A new day will begin and your hero will change the model to Blake, but the hero will remain in the same location where you were and the game considers you Dana or Oliver. The game doesn't bring you back to bed.

Also, for example, there is a bug with getting a fire scroll. Upon first receipt, everything is fine. But this scroll can be obtained many times. All you need is to play as Dana and talk to the wizard. And then talk to Blake. The game will take you to the lair of wolves. But this time there will be two Olivers in your team, the immortal Dana without her own picture, as she is undressed by wolves. A minute later, Dana casts a spell and you are given a duplicate scroll of fire. And so it can be indefinitely.

Another very annoying bug is when you call Dana and it says wip. There is no way to exit and no way to close this window.

At the very beginning of the game, Dana can enter the observation room and the bird will fly through zone 1 after Dana. At any other time, Dana refuses to enter this room.

This game probably doesn't need food and water anymore. They should be left only as materials for construction, but not for survival.

There's also just a huge gap in Oliver's motivation. The spirit of the forest takes away his memories of Dana, which automatically resets interest, at least it would be logical. But no, Oliver, who is no longer at all interested in Dana, continues to harass, although his interest is already focused on the elf.

At the beginning of the game, Oliver is presented with the character of an alpha male, but when his memory is taken away, he turns into a lustful animal. A villain who is evil because he is evil. I'm sure in real life you also feel an incredible attraction to something that you don't remember anything about at all.

I completely forgot. My chastity is always 100. It doesn't fall. It is also a pity that the opportunity for Dana to go to the forest for sperm was removed. Everything is fine for the plot. But perhaps it would be worth leaving this mechanic as an opportunity to corrupt Dana. Where she voluntarily just comes to the forest for sperm to the student's house and he corrupts her.

The bug I stopped playing on. Find the dagger and the goblin's eye to kill your classmate. It was quite easy to get the animal's skin and slime slime. And now my Oliver has already turned into a level 9 mercenary who slaughters goblins. And all that falls from goblins are potions, gold and experience. I tried to come with Blake, Dana and Oliver. Nothing falls either. Overall, a good ending to the game, where Oliver refused harassment and devoted himself to the endless destruction of goblins in an attempt to find the dagger and the eye.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I was trying to do everything to get the non-NTR route but as i read here, it's impossible. Especialy because she went from 0 lust/0 corruption to be grope tons of time and being rape by probably multiple people just after! Nothing in between, no escalation.

I'm fine but i think it could be great if the description say it. Nothing against NTR lover but if it say that NTR is avoidable, it's supposed to be avoidable.
For me NTR game are like horror games, i enjoy avoiding the NTR part for multiple reason. If she is corrupt because i fail, it's okay.

Anyways i will return when the game will have a path for me, probably at the end of the devellopment.

In the meantime, good luck with that, and i sincerely hope other people have fun with the NTR route : )

Reactions: znnrqp and MAD6999
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes