2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 31, 2023
The full version was released today on his patreon. Hopefully somebody can leak it here.
The thing is, whoever posts the game here is the creator himself, so if someone leaks it, he'll probably just take down the link, after all, before posting it for free here he still wants to make money with the game (to keep the game going, I think).

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
The wife's happiness meter is buggy, which locks your progress. I was playing and giving her the gifts in the right order but instead of increasing the meter went back to zero, later when she needs to be in a good mood to accept the miniskirt, I am locked because the gifts can't be bought anymore.

Reactions: jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
The wife's happiness meter is buggy, which locks your progress. I was playing and giving her the gifts in the right order but instead of increasing the meter went back to zero, later when she needs to be in a good mood to accept the miniskirt, I am locked because the gifts can't be bought anymore.
So Ch 2 is full of bugs as was Ch 1?

netoraremaster

Sep 11, 2023
Havent played it, dont think much happens.
If Im wrong let me know.

Thank you for sharing.

Since I ran out of the studio on the 5th day, I haven't been able to proceed normally. There is also a likeability issue and the game as a whole is unplayable.

I thought about sponsoring Chapter 2 after seeing its quality, but there are so many bugs.

rays112

Aug 12, 2017
I'm looking into it. Using cheat engine I was able to manipulate the money variable but I still was not able to find what variables controls the mood for the characters.
Yeah, I tried the same and unfortunately no luck. It seems like the "Mood" bar resets after going to 3, even if you keep giving the gifts in the right order.

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Yeah, I tried the same and unfortunately no luck. It seems like the "Mood" bar resets after going to 3, even if you keep giving the gifts in the right order.
The early version mood system worked though and using a save from it I was able to somehow bypass that first part from chapter two and go outside the house, but it was fruitless again because besides talking to other characters, there was no flag set up to work (ntr corp building) and continue the story.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
THIS GAME HAS EVERYTHING to be as good or better than Bawdy Traditions, but so far it's a disappointment.

The name of the game itself has no logic whatsoever since there was no scene of the MC wife cheating on her cuckold husband, which is the theme of the game.

A shame, the art is good, pleasant, but nothing more so far. Nothing happens. It should be simpler and go straight to what customers want, which are the NTR/NTRS scenes.

rays112

Aug 12, 2017
The early version mood system worked though and using a save from it I was able to somehow bypass that first part from chapter two and go outside the house, but it was fruitless again because besides talking to other characters, there was no flag set up to work (ntr corp building) and continue the story.
Hopefully there'll be an update with bugfixes from dev. Such a shame cause I really like this game, but it's simply unplayable at the current state and even finding workarounds gets frustrating.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes