2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
THIS GAME HAS EVERYTHING to be as good or better than Bawdy Traditions, but so far it's a disappointment.

The name of the game itself has no logic whatsoever since there was no scene of the MC wife cheating on her cuckold husband, which is the theme of the game.

A shame, the art is good, pleasant, but nothing more so far. Nothing happens. It should be simpler and go straight to what customers want, which are the NTR/NTRS scenes.
Bawdy Traditions is shite, so that's kind of a low bar

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Hopefully there'll be an update with bugfixes from dev. Such a shame cause I really like this game, but it's simply unplayable at the current state and even finding workarounds gets frustrating.
On the dev's patreon page, there was a beta version. Afterwards, there was a version released with "FIXED" after it. However, from what everyone is saying on here, it is not fixed. Maybe subscribers haven't told the dev it is broken.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
accidently went home to early, no way to skip time. and since there is only 1 save slot it's gg

no escape menu so i can go back to main menu, nope have to restart game and wait for slow game screens, chapter 2 start. all wife options does not work.

if this game have been in production for 1 month it's ok, if it's 1 year+ you should just switch engine cause this is horrible

Last edited:

netoraremaster

Sep 11, 2023
We confirmed that the favorability rating was maintained at 3 by not giving gifts in order and giving priority to the gift on the right rather than the gift on the left, but the studio event on the 5th day still did not proceed.

I looked at the file, but it was actually a repetitive clicker-like process, and the only scene you wanted was a spycam image posted by a previous developer.

excalibur106

Oct 19, 2017
Like many of the posters here, I unfortunately encountered a few game breaking bugs.

In no particular order:
  1. If you have both orange and blue versions of a gift, and Solisa asks you for one, BOTH items are removed from your inventory
  2. Solisa took the miniskirt on Day 5 and then didn't wear it
  3. Day 5 softlocks the game after BIP runs away from the model photoshoot
  4. Solisa gets stuck at 2 affection, not sure if this affects progress
  5. BIP's arousal goes from 4 -> 3 after day 5 loops again
  6. The chapter 2 selection for "What should I do today" does not work

As a former Patreon supporter, I really think this game has potential. I love the concept and the artwork is unique and sexy. I do however wish more time was spent identifying and squashing bugs. I really want to play the game as it's intended!

soda45

Jan 13, 2022
Solisa's bar of happiness is bugged when you get 3 points and doesn't increase further at all. After i gave her the fourth present her happiness points suddenly reduced to 1.

Reactions: Dwince
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes