2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Solisa's bar of happiness is bugged when you get 3 points and doesn't increase further at all. After i gave her the fourth present her happiness points suddenly reduced to 1.
Sounds like our happiness points when the game was released and it's nothing but game breaking bugs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: soda45

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
IF the developer doesn't fix this game soon and simplify everything, and put together Solisa's NTRS scenes soon, this game will soon be forgotten.

He has to fix and simplify the game a lot and deliver what the players want are the netorase scenes with the MC husband and wife.

Hundin

Apr 6, 2018
Game has great potential and content, but it suffers from all the bugs. For example, soft locks, wonky movement, and relationship bar errors are just a few.
Like I said its a good game just has issues that can prevent a full playthrough, would also love to hear some sound in the game, and save slots/main menu.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
This is a little depressing for a game.. i Mean it has sooo much potential to be a great game.. but the bugs it has makes it well not unplayable but unfinishable.. lol i cant even get to the end of the 1st chapter.. maybe it should have been bug free before starting to work on chapter 2.

As i said its shame because it has alot of potential.. i dont understand people saying it needs to be simpler.. it pretty easy to understand.. but needs a major bugfix session.

Hope this becomes one to watch in the future.. because it does stand out as unique compared to most just a let down with the bugs.

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
The game is totally broken. Bugs everywhere making it literally unplayable. Not the biggest fan of combining movement and actions, makes it very hard to click anything. Why is this camera even required? The dialogue is stupid. "Fine! Good. Great" No need to write down mudane things. Also any time there is notification is loses the mouse location. Great potential but this is like very alpha stage not worth really even trying out.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Oh i did see someone wanting to manually alter the "mood" bars... they are in the save game file if you load it up in an editor the first line you get is.. "9:Morning:-1|12:6|13:5|17:DAY 5:-1|38:Tips display " the 12:6 and 13:5 are his and her mood bars.. 12 being his 13 being hers so if you change the 6 or 5 it will change the values (if the save will load)

Oh and before you ask the saves are located
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\NTRCORPORATION\NTRCORP

also will open the .save if you need to

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Oh i did see someone wanting to manually alter the "mood" bars... they are in the save game file if you load it up in an editor the first line you get is.. "9:Morning:-1|12:6|13:5|17:DAY 5:-1|38:Tips display " the 12:6 and 13:5 are his and her mood bars.. 12 being his 13 being hers so if you change the 6 or 5 it will change the values (if the save will load)

Oh and before you ask the saves are located
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\NTRCORPORATION\NTRCORP

also will open the .save if you need to
Just did that and yes, you manipulate their moods this way, but loading a save file for chapter 2 with the moods high still doesn't work. I wanna try doing the mood trick from the beginning but too lazy now lol. If someone does it, let us know if it works.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
The only way to contact the developer to tell them your game is broken is to pay on Patreon?
Yes, because the patrons only say good things or the dev will delete any criticism. The dev has a discord but hasnt posted in 4+ months. The dev has posted here before but stopped when everyone saw how bad the game was with all the bugs. Seems like patreon is the only option for comms with the dev.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes