2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

soberanomtb

Mar 15, 2024
I can't see the last scenes, the game simply won't let me, when the wife goes to help the beeper in the shower the game doesn't show the scenes when I get home, my wife is already sleeping, does anyone know how to see the last two scenes?

Igrrisss

Apr 28, 2024
I can't see the last scenes, the game simply won't let me, when the wife goes to help the beeper in the shower the game doesn't show the scenes when I get home, my wife is already sleeping, does anyone know how to see the last two scenes?
u need de spy cam and u see the scenes when you working but not the same day they happen the next one

Reactions: GABESTX2

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
This game is not just bugged... this shit is ABSOLUTELY wrecked, LOL. Dev has some nerves to put this kind of shit out to waste everybody's time.
That's bit harsh, as this is not a finished game in the first place. Though, I agree with the bugs being frustrating, but comments like this is unnecessary and doesn't really help the dev or the discussion in first place.

The game and art itself got a lot of potential, but it's naturally rough since he own code for the game which is naturally not finished or polished to the same degree a finished game would be.

It's better to try offering a constructive criticism next time. State what you don't like, and offer proper explanation on how he/she can improve it, and then reason for why you believe it's something that can make the game better. By doing this, you would contribute and raise the level of discussion instead of polluting it.

Reactions: j9000g and Sld

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
That's bit harsh, as this is not a finished game in the first place. Though, I agree with the bugs being frustrating, but comments like this is unnecessary and doesn't really help the dev or the discussion in first place.

The game and art itself got a lot of potential, but it's naturally rough since he own code for the game which is naturally not finished or polished to the same degree a finished game would be.

It's better to try offering a constructive criticism next time. State what you don't like, and offer proper explanation on how he/she can improve it, and then reason for why you believe it's something that can make the game better. By doing this, you would contribute and raise the level of discussion instead of polluting it.
To be fair, the dev doesn't get much constructive criticism on patreon either. Most of the comments are "great game", "love the art", "take all the time you need"' and "get well soon". This doesn't raise the level of discussion either.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021

How could he not see that himself? That post needs no correction in tone, it describes exactly the state the game is in. Unplayable.

Reactions: jjwolf257
Dec 31, 2023
Now it's time to talk seriously about this game, as someone who managed to play the initial project I can say that it was a future great game in the making, it even had Solisa riding a big black dick (probably Torus) and even if it was just a "dream" of the protagonist it was really a good scene for a game in such an early stage, but then came the complete reconstruction which wasn't all bad because it even improved the style and the scenes, however as not everything is perfect there was a significant worsening in the movement within the game (I hate having to click on the screen to move, just try to make a W, A, S, D for the PC although I don't know if it's possible in Unity, and put a joystick for the mobile version.) that said there is also the great delay of the creator in releasing scenes of Solisa with other men and that's because at the beginning of the project the creator/developer said that he would also work on the stories of Dives and Buono, anyway the delay and procrastination of the author/developer bothers me but because it's a project that I really liked I still have hope that it will improve and then of finished is really a quality game.

Reactions: jantsc28 and catbn
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes