2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Insanepunk

Jul 24, 2024
In day 8 after I get out of work and go to my house. There's no one there, and i just have to close the game. There's no one to talk I tried watering the plants, there's no Nip, wife, camera anything

Reactions: nonotme101

Insanepunk

Jul 24, 2024
I wish the creator would gone with simple graphics in the map and keep the good ones only in interactions. Maybe that way it would play s lot smoother

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
It's sad the amazing quantity of bugs for the art.
- save game doesn't work
- the store should know if i had buy something, and it asks something in the like of "should you stop at the shop at your way home" to go back to the workplace?
- the bedroom keeps itself closed the next day, it should clear the state in the next day to closed and not ask to leave the bedroom when you're in the living room.
- the clickable surface it's terrible
- to get to the carpet of the bathroom it's kind of try and error
- she has the mini skirt and doesn't use it
- it's not clear what the initial 1,2,3 etc are, for my understanding it's chapter's being 1 the introduction
all this bugs make the game unplayable, there should be more but i quieted playing the game
My classification 1-10 it's:
- 9 for the art,
- 2 for the usability,
- 1 for the programing
The fact that this game doesnt have a normal main menu that I can load my saves or even a gallery is terrible.

And yes, the save feature doesnt even work right now. Its a huge shame.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
Dec 31, 2023
Chapter 2 for mobile was released on the same day that Chapter 2 was released on Patreon, but since the person who uploaded it here was not the author but rather a subscriber who probably plays on PC, he must have thought it was irrelevant.

Below is the mobile version (After downloading, rename the folder by deleting the .zip and then just install the application.):

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Chapter 2 for mobile was released on the same day that Chapter 2 was released on Patreon, but since the person who uploaded it here was not the author but rather a subscriber who probably plays on PC, he must have thought it was irrelevant.

Below is the mobile version (After downloading, rename the folder by deleting the .zip and then just install the application.):

You are correct. I only downloaded the PC port. I didn't think of other ports.

Reactions: Ntrisbettertag

Ankara si10

Nov 13, 2023

Thanks a lot for sharing the Android port

Dec 31, 2023
Is there a guide for this game?
Chapter 1 is more slow so in the morning you just have to go straight to work, but you have to buy things at Buono's store before going home, and the gifts are as follows:
Day 1: Flower

Day 2: Another flower

Day 3: Gift

Day 4: Another gift

Day 5: Mini skirt

Day 6: Nothing (Optional: Buy the last item at Buono's store and give it to her and you will receive a "surprise" photo on day 7.)

Day 7: Just check on Solisa in the bathroom.

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
The graphics are nice - I love the style of Solisa - she looks so adorable :love:
wife_in_towel_blushing.png
The previews don't seem to belong to the current version
(I was also wondering about the colorless background)
Solisa and other characters look different.

After playing the routes with several needs of hard ending (close the game with [x])
... imo this game really needs:
  • a menu
  • more saves
  • a skip dialog option
  • a hide dialog option (so we can see the nice drawn pictures in total)
  • a full screen option
  • a gallery (also we can see what we have already done and what's still missing)
  • ohh .. the camera needs a back button, so we can go back and forth
NTRCORP_Ch1_(new-game)_09th-day_Bip's_Fotos_no2.jpg

Chapter 1 is more slow so in the morning you just have to go straight to work, but you have to buy things at Buono's store before going home, and the gifts are as follows:
Day 1: Flower

Day 2: Another flower

Day 5: Mini skirt

Day 6: Nothing (Optional: Buy the last item at Buono's store and give it to her and you will receive a "surprise" photo on day 7.)

Day 7: Just check on Solisa in the bathroom.
Thanks for the info / walkthrough
Here are my experiences (italic)

Day 1: (watering the plants = love increase +1) Flower = love increase +1

Day 2: Another flower = love increase +1 (now at 3)
 don't dry the cloth -> Bip horniness increase +1
increase calculation error - nothing happens (stays at 3)
super calculation error - love decreased back to 1 !!!
... (Rest like above)

I think the 2 scales are more decoration atm - maybe for later versions,
because I tried to go on from day 7 to day 8 - everything looked like the morning routine,
but when I "go to work" I saw to late it was already night - no possibility to go to work -
that's why I went back home, but no one was there.
So I was stuck in the house, unable to interact with anything - except 'Load'
+ When you start the game with Chapter 2 (Day 8), both scales are at zero,
no matter what you did or achieved before.

and here is my little edit from the Walkthrough:

NTRCORP_Walkthrough_Chapter_2_(edit).jpg

even if you can place the Spy Camera into Bip's room and the Bathroom, it seems there are no scenes for it.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes