2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
With how bugged this thing is, hoping some kind soul could just popout saves before scenes
Then again it doesn't save at times o_O

Reactions: omocik

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Can anyone post the new walkthrough?
Unless a fan made a walkthrough, I don't think there is one. The dev's patreon page has no posts about a Ch 3 walkthrough. However, the previous chapters did have a post about it.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Unless a fan made a walkthrough, I don't think there is one. The dev's patreon page has no posts about a Ch 3 walkthrough. However, the previous chapters did have a post about it.
Shame, I really love the art in this game and the building of the "story". But each update just gets buggier and buggier

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The game had potential but for me it ended before I even played it, as it was impossible to play.

Ironically, the only scene of wife Solisa having sex with another guy was in the DEMO made months ago

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I love this dev's artstyle and I wonder, wouldn't this have been better if it was a point and click VN like summertime saga? I believe most of the issues would go away in this format and it would lead to concentrate on what really matters, the cuckolding.

Reactions: mesoru and Jocariel

Yayox

May 17, 2021
View attachment 3142705

Overview:
NTR CORP blends isometric RPG open-world gameplay with point-and-click adventures, dialogue-driven exploration, item interaction, map exploration, and engaging mini-games for an immersive gaming experience.

In this game, step into the shoes of Ron, a married mechanic in the enchanting Oceantopia town. Join Ron and his stunning wife, Solisa, on an adventure delving into the mysterious world of NTR.

Embark on a series of short adventures alongside Ron, each encounter weaving together diverse characters whose stories gradually interconnect, culminating in a rich and complete narrative experience​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-09
Release Date: 2024-08-05
Developer: - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes / FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Skyler thanks for the links!

View attachment 3142727 View attachment 3142728 View attachment 3142729 View attachment 3142730 View attachment 3142731 View attachment 3142732 View attachment 3142733
¿Alguno sabe jugarlo? No encontré el Walkthrough y creo que me salté escenas

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
The game had some interesting ideas (e.g. leave the water valve unfixed/broken so that the dude can see Solisa naked/in towel). A shame that the execution is so goddamn buggy.

Dev, you have some potential here. Please rewrite this in Ren'Py, or hire a competent programmer to continue it in unity.

Reactions: MeMonky
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes